#6, Little Rant

Hello Everyone!!

Author - chan here, How are you all doing today?

I'm..pretty okay I guess....spent from 1 am till 3 am crying my heart out...for some reason

A few things have been happening here in my house hold but...

I don't know if i'll be okay, but as long as you all are happy! I'm happy!!!!

But....How could you...make yourself disappear?

I've tried to make myself disappear a year ago...If some of my old follower's know what I'm talking about....

Over - all, when that happened , someone stood up , I'm not sure who....saved me....in time from doing something...

But right now...I would love to....fade away at the moment...I have honestly, been letting my emotions get the best of me, late at night...

Lacking so many day's of sleep....Motivation to mainly do anything is gone...My passion....ehhh I don't know we're that went....

I would....Like to...take a break from the world....Just lying under a tree......With my lover....Enjoying our presence with each other...

I remember this song playing....The one above...I feel the pain and stings of how I use to...scar myself a year ago from now....

Let's take a moment, close you're eyes...You may sing the song if you would like...and just let all the pain go away...try and think of the happiest memories you had through - out you're life....

Welp, Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to read this...Hope you have a great day, God bless all you're sweet souls!  Arigato!~

" Pain don't hurt the same, I know
 The lane I travel feels alone
 But I'm moving 'til my legs give out
 And I see my tears melt in the snow
 But I don't wanna cry
 I don't wanna cry anymore
 I wanna feel alive
 I don't even wanna die anymore
 Oh I don't wanna
 I don't wanna
 I don't even wanna die anymore"