† Eight †

A/N: Warning!! Unedited chapter..

-------------------------------------------

The dinner ended with full of laughter and my brothers seemed to enjoy the dinner party, for the first time, a lot. And because of that, I became motivated and drowsiness left my whole-body. I decided to go to Yui's room to talk some girl stuffs and lots.

When I got there, she seemed to be troubled. "Is there something wrong?" I asked her and she bowed her head, staring down at an old looking diary. I asked her about it and she cried, exlaining me about her, being adopted by Papa.

I stood up and looked out of the window. "Do you know the reason why I migrated to America?" I asked her and she shook her head "Because my parents died and I was adopted by my aunt from there"

"I'm sorry" she gasped "I-I didn't know"

"Don't be.." I shook my head. "The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, right? Anyways.. What I wanted to say is that even if you two aren't bound by blood, did he ever treated you just like any other person?"

"No.."

"Did he ever mistreated you?"

"No.."

"Did he ever done anything to harm you?"

"No.."

"Did he always loved you like how you loved him back?"

"... Yes..."

"Then that explains it!" I cheered "Blood tied or not, those feelings you two held for each other is already enough to prove that you two are a family..

So don't be sad about about it.. Okay? Papa loves so much, Yui"

Yui smiled and hugged me. "Thanks.. Yu-chan" she said and I returned the hug. After a while, I coughed and said "Well.. I better be going now"

Yui bid me farewell and I did too before heading towards my room. However, I'm still wide awake to be going to bed. So I decided to explore the mansion.

I looked at a doodled mini map of the mansion on my sketch book, just in case I got lost and openned a huge door, according to the map, in front of me.

It revealed a huge library full of books and I look up on every sections. "Found it!" I cheered when I got into the history books section.

I decided that if I'm going to live with my brothers, I might as well learn their culture and took up some vampric history books, vampric mythologies, laws of the vampire world etc. and put it on a huge oak table in the middle of the room.

I spent hours reading the first book and found my japanese language to be kind of rusty. I'm really having trouble reading the alphabet and not to mention, head hurts a lot more than usual.

I sighed, closing the book and bringing the others with me. I went towards Yui's room. However, shes already asleep, so I decided not to wake her up and ask any of my brothers - whoever is available - for help.

--------------------------------------------

I first got into Shu's room and knocked on the door before openning it. It was dark, gloomy and disastrous. Shu sat up from his bed with a terrible bedhead and emitting an extremely pissed aura for being woken up.

"WHAT?!" he hollered.

- SLAM -

I instinctively slammed the door. "I'll skip that" I said to no one and continued down the hall.

I stopped infront of another room. Just like the first, I knocked before opening it and revealed a hot looking topless Ayato while holding a game controller, looking like a complete gamer, on his bed.

"Oh what brings you here, little sis?" he smirked "Are  you looking for a 'Fun Night' with onii-san?"

- SLAM -

I instictively slammed the door again. "I'll skip that" I said to no one and continued down the hall.

I stopped infront of another room again, knocked, opening it and revealed a room full of toys and stuffed animals.

On the bed, lies an oh so gracefully rat and in the middle of being disected with a bloody Kanato hovering from above. A scalpel in his hand.

"Oh, wanna join me little sis?" he smiled like a creep.

- SLAM -

I instictively slammed the door again. "I'll skip that" I said to no one, and continued down the hall.

I stopped infront of another room again, knocked, opening it and revealed a room full of adult 18+ posters and a rack full of porn magz.

"A-ah~!" moans of someone jerking off filled the room.

- SLAM -

I instictively slammed the door twice as hard. "DEFINITELY SKIP THAT!" I screamed and continued down the hall.

I stopped infront of another room again. I took a deep breath, hoping it to be normal and knocked before openning it.

"Finally.." I sighed in relief, seeing a very neat room and Reiji in his bed with his normal sleeping attire - not in PJs - while reading a book.

"May I help you?" he said.

"U-um.. Can you help me read this book?" I said showing the books I took from the library "My japanese is kind of rusty"

He nodded and I climbed on his bed. I sat beside him and laid the books on the bed. "Vampric History?" he chuckled "Interesting"

I nodded and we started studying.

"I wonder... What does Suba-nii's room looked like?"