Long distance relationship

The 7 days seemed to go away in the blink of an eye. The day was Natasha's turn to return home. For this time she had to go back alone. Because Yash had a contract for next month's photo feature design.

Back in Italy, when Yash had no job, his former acquaintances believed in him and had given him the job. Now that there was a chance to go back, if Yash didn't do the job, then it would be very bad and ungrateful.

Yash made his dad and Natasha understand this. His dad said if Natasha doesn't have any problem with this then he also had no problem. As far as Nat's concern, she was supportive enough towards Yash. She said that he should definitely stay and fulfill his job.

The hardest part was saying goodbye to each other

The hardest part was saying goodbye to each other. Natasha was having a hard time looking into Yash's eyes. He was looking at her with helpless eyes. He wanted to stop her somehow. She also did not want to leave him at all.

Yash and Natasha were standing at the airport. Both of their eyes were moist. They were standing with their fingers entangled, feeling too bad to leave each other.

But her departure was urgent. While Natasha was in Milan, she applied to a new hospital. Yash had no idea about her leaving the job for him. The answer had not come yet. But the call for an interview might come soon. A good explanation was needed for why she left the previous job. That's why Natasha had to tell Sarah. She needed her  help in this case.

Suddenly they heard the announcement from Natasha's flight to get aboard. It was time to leave. Natasha hugged Yash very tightly. Yash cupped her cheeks and said,
"I'll miss you Nat."

Natasha took his hands and kissed them saying,
"Then promise me, you'll come back soon. "

Yash placing Nat's hair behind her ear said,
"I'll come as soon as possible."

Natasha cryingly said,
" I love you, Yash."

"I love you too, Nat."

They hugged again and Yash pecked on  her lips. Nat waved at Yash who was standing still looking at her.

Natasha woke up in her bed. She was tired after her long journey from Milan.
She had already informed Yash and talked to him. Nat was standing at her balcony with a coffee mug in her hand, enjoying the beautiful sunset and remembering Yash.

She heard her mom calling her name.
She came back to her room and found her mom in her room.
"How are you feeling now, baby?"

Natasha walked near her mom and sat down,
"I'm good, mom. How were your 7 days,  without me?"

Nat's mom made a sad face and said,
"We missed you a lot."

Nat made a puppy face and said,
"I missed you too."

"So? Is everything alright?"

Natasha understood her mom was pointing towards Yash.
"Yeah mom, everything is alright."