Races to Trollmarket

Stuart's Taco truck shook back and forth as it drove through the bridge above the canals and Luug was still barking as usual.

The tires squealed as the truck did a very sharp turn into Downtown. It was going so fast that it was basically a blur.
Inside the back of the truck was Kate, Krel and Aja with Luug sliding back and forth. The royals were actually squished in the back as Aja and Krel were bringing the stasis pods which held the King and Queen.

"Check the AIT connectors" Krel said as he pushed his Mama's pod forward. "Photon levels in the blue. Whoa!" The truck shook furiously as Krel and Aja held the pods in place while Kate was holding her stomach as she felt kind of sick from Stuart's driving.
"Sorry!" Stuart called.

"Stuart! What's our ETA?" Krel called.
"Not long now!" Stuart called from the front as he was driving with Varvatos in the passenger seat. "Nearly at my humble abode"
"Not near enough! Step on it, Durian!" Vex yelled.

Stuart slammed his slipper onto the accelerator as the truck zoomed forward picking my more speed.
"Oh. I think I'm gonna be sick" Kate said as she gagged and quickly placed her hand over her mouth. "If I vomit 'cause of you, Stuart! You're getting it!" She yelled over to Stuart as he gulped.

Luug bounced off the walls as he bumped into Kate's back.
"Energy levels normalizing. Kate, don't be sick on me" Krel said as he pointed a finger at Kate without looking at her.

"Mama, Papa, if you can hear me, we're on Earth" Aja spoke as her and Krel placed a hand on their Mama's pod. "Remember that old mudball?"

"It's not much, but, uh, I've come to like it" Krel said.
"Hey! That's my home you're talking about, Aj" Kate called, offended.
But isn't Kaliac her true home?

"Here we are!" Stuart called as the truck came to a sudden halt making Kate fall forward. She groaned as she stood up and Krel looked through the curtains that were separating the front from the back.
"Let's move!" Krel said quickly.

The royals quickly scattered out of the truck as they managed to take the stasis pods out of the back as Aja and Krel started carrying them into Stuart's shop as soon as they were in the shop, Kate felt her stomach gurgle as she covered her mouth but didn't stop it though.

"Mmh...BLEGH!"
"Ugh! Kate!" Krel complained as the vomit got on his boot.

The back of the shop was opened as the royals quickly rushed inside and placed the pods on the wall as they leaned on it.
"Hurry! Over here!" Aja called
"Hook them up to the Daxial Array" Krel said as he placed his Papa's pod up.

As Kate went in, she spotted Toby there at his laptop as it looked like he was viewing their DJ Kleb movie which they actually completed and Kate hoped that they won since she did try her hardest but she wasn't the best at acting. She just had fun shooting the movie.

"Oh, my gosh! Are these your parents?" Toby asked as Varvatos walked in holding the Daxial Array. "They gonna be okay? Do they need anything? I have a Nougat Nummy if they want one" Toby rambled.

Stuart came in holding the wires as he placed them on the ground and the royals immediately started to hook their Parents' pods to the Daxial Array.
"Recalibrate the power gauge to 178" Krel said as Aja went to check to see if it was the right number.
"Checking diagnostics. Daxial Array powering up" Aja said.

"Ha, Mama and Papa's cores are stabilising" Krel smiled as Aja sighed in relief.

"Toby, how are those clips doing?" A familiar voice rang at the entrance as the royals looked behind them to see Travis popping up in his real from still. Holy Yotalia, he's alive still!
"All good, Travis" Toby gave a thumbs up.