☁️ - tsukishima kei x child!reader

ok this isn't pedophila i swear-
reader is related to my oc, who's dating yams.

yea ok let's get into it-

-------------------------

3rd pov

A knock was heard in the volleyball gym, soon followed by the door opening and people entering.

"u...h.. yams..?" A quiet voice spoke, barely audible. The volleyball team looked to the people who walked in and saw a boy with long white hair and golden eyes, holding hands with a shorter, maybe 12 year old, boy that had (h/l) (h/c) hair and golden eyes.

Yamaguchi paused for a moment, before rushing to the 2 boys. "a-ah Ven! w-what are you doing here..?" He asked, a bit panicked.

The boy named Ven flinched as the short boy hid behind Ven. "umm.. i texted you saying I-I'll come by.." Ven mumbled, caressing who-seemed-to-be-his-sibling's hand.

Daichi walked over to the 3 boys standing by the door and looked at Ven & the boy behind him. "Hello, Ven. Who's that behind you?" He asked, crouching down to the boy's height.

Soon enough, the rest of the volleyball players circles the 2 boys, with Tsukishima obviously standing by.

Ven remained silent, slowly going to hide behind Yamaguchi. Obviously, Ven wasn't a fan of attention.

Yamaguchi chuckled softly and face his team. "Ah- This is my boyfrien-"

"BOYFRIEND?!"

Ven jumped at most of the team yelling, holding onto Yamaguchi's shirt for dear life.

Yamaguchi nervously laughed and nodded. "Y-yeah.. This is his little brother.. (m/n)."

Yamaguchi stepped to the side a bit as Ven stood besides (m/n).

now let's be honest, (m/n) was a little cutie.

"h-hello.. my name is (m/n) S-Suyuo.." (m/n) whispered, bowing a little.

The team awed at (m/n) and smiled.

Daichi dismissed the team to go back to practicing while Yamaguchi lead the siblings to the benches where Kiyoko and Yachi sat.

The siblings sat besides the girls and i swear to asa- god.

Whenever the team glanced at the siblings and the managers, they were blinded and blessed by the amount of beauty and pureness they had.

Ven got along with Kiyoko and Yachi quite well, but (m/n) was looking around, observing each person in the gym.

oh but when (m/n) laid his eyes on Tsukishima, the human salt shaker, he nearly screamed.

(M/n) turned to Ven and shook him violently. "o-onii-san!"

Ven flinched and held onto (m/n)'s shoulders, stopping (m/n) from shaking him to death. "what what what- did you get hurt?"

(M/n) shook his head and pointed at Tsukishima, who was drinking water while bullying the others as usual.

Ven glanced at Tsukishima then to (m/n), who had a blush on his cheeks.