🥀 - dong-gyun ( dg ) x m!reader

dong-gyun is from BJ Alex, this might contain minor(?) spoilers.

he's literally so FUCKING adorable it hurts me.

also future apologies if any of the characters are out of character-

————————————————

2nd person

You, Dong-Gyun, and Chanwoo was working at the cafe. You three were quite close friends, but you had the FATTEST crush on Dong-Gyun, and Chanwoo knows it.

While Dong-Gyun went to the back to grab more supplies, Chanwoo slid over to you and nudged your arm.

"soo~ when are you gonna tell him?" Chanwoo whispered, raising his eyebrows. You sighed, taking the order of a customer.

"I don't know, Chan.. what if he rejects me and I ruin our friendship..?" You whisper, going to the coffee machine thing and making the order.

[ a/n : you call Chanwoo "Chan" for short and call Dong-gyun "Gyuni" since you found it cute. ]

Chanwoo followed, leaning his arm on your shoulder. You were about his height.

"Come on, y/n! I doubt he'll reject you, you've been with him through almost everything! He has to love you." Chanwoo said, trying to get in your view.

You lean away and finish making the customer's order. As you turn around and bump into Dong-gyun, but luckily kept the coffee safe.

You squeak and stumble back a little, blushing a bit too much. "f-fuck I'm sorry!-"

Dong-gyun flinched and laughed a bit, stepping to the side. "It's fine y/n, I was standing too close."

You slowly nodded and gave the customer their order.

3rd person

Chanwoo looked at Dong-gyun while y/n went to the customer's table.

"What were you guys talking about? Does y/n have a crush on someone?" Dong-gyun asked, looking at Chanwoo.

Chanwoo hummed a bit. "I guess you can say that. He wants to confess, but the built a good friendship with his crush, so he doesn't want to risk losing them." He explained, shrugging a bit.

Dong-gyun frowned a little and was about to say something, until someone entered the cafe.

The 3 workers looked at who walked in, and it was Jiwon, the boy who used to do nsfw live shows and such. Dong-gyun smiled and walked to Jiwon, hugging him.