chapter nineteen

a/n: hey guys i've decided to continue this story!! how long do you guys want it to be?? like chapter wise :))

After the kiss, I told Noah that I would go back to the kitchen to get cleaned up. I walked out of the spare bedroom and walked into the now empty living area. There was nobody in sight.

I checked the time on a clock, and it read 2:23 am. 

Where is everyone?? I don't think they would've gone home yet. Whatever.

I shook off the feeling, and grabbed a towel to wash my wounds. Noah had helped when I passed out, but they wouldn't stop bleeding.

??- y/n? is that you?

I turned around, my arms behind my back to see someone I would've never thought there.

y/n- cynthia??

cp- i just wanted to apologize. i know i wrote all those mean comments, and they were all because i was jealous of the way he looked at you. I'm really sorry, and i wish we can be friends??

y/n- uh, sure. 

cp- wait, why are you hiding your arms behind your back??

I shook my head.

y/n- no reason. .

She came a little closer to where I was standing, which was by the sink.

I sighed and showed her my arms.

cp- what? why would you do this?

She asked, as she held my wrists carefully, examining the cuts. 

y/n- all of the hate comments...

She frowned.

cp- i caused this??

I didn't want to admit it, but I shrugged my shoulders to be honest.

cp- oh my god, I'm so so so sorry. i can't believe it... 

She took the towel, put some water on it, and then washed the cuts.

cp- does it sting?

y/n- yeah... wait how do you know?

cp- uhh... i just imagine it would...

y/n- k...

She helped me, by putting some bandaids on the cuts and then she told me that she was going to head back to her house. I said bye, and I found Noah in the same empty bedroom as before. He was staring at the wall, and it looked like he was frozen. When he saw me, his face lit up.

n- heyy.

y/n- hi.

n- did you get yourself cleaned up??

y/n- well kinda.

He looked at me and tilted his head sideways.

y/n- uh cynthia helped me... she apologized and she's actually really nice.

n- oh.

y/n- yea I'm going to go get changed...

He nodded, and continued to look at the wall, lost in his thoughts.

I changed into some sweatpants and a long sleeve sweatshirt, and once I got out, I saw him still in that position.

y/n- is everything okay??

n- i don't know why cynthia is being so nice to you...

a/n: hii short chapter again sorry! but plz answer the question at the first a/n! tyy!