Creepy Facts

creepy facts

a thread;

ctto, hindi po sakin lahat galing 'to, yung iba galing sa fb and websites.

✓ 19 years ago, 42 students was forced to cut each other's heads in exchange of a million dollars for their teacher.

✓A woman in Pakistan killed and cooked her husband because he wanted a sexual relationship with her daughter.

✓Nightmare on Elm street is based on a true story. There was a little boy who died in his sleep. he complained to his parents about a nightmare,there was a man trying to kill him. His parents overlooked it and didnt realize how serious it was.

✓The Elevator Game was a ritual game originated at Korea. It is Rumored that this ritual will take you to the other dimension which is you are the only one that EXISTS.

✓yung mga taong takot, sila talaga yung mga may posibilidad na pakitaan, kase mas natutuwa yng mga multo kapag kinatatakutan sila.

✓Kapag namatay ka sa edad mong 23-30. May pinanganak din sa araw na ‘yon na kamuka mo.

✓The inventor of 'Quija Board' claimed it got it's name when they asked it what it should be called. They also asked what Quija means and they replied 'GOOD LUCK'

✓Kapag pinilit mong nakadilat ang mata mo kapag nag sneeze ka maaring mag pop out mata mo.

✓Left handed people die 3 years earlier than right handed people.

✓5 Paranormal Games you shouldn't play.
Elevator Game
Three Kings
Bloody Mary
Fortune Game
Quija Board

✓do you know that during WWII japanese eat human flesh to avoid starvation.

-END-