Your Power Info

Hey guys so I'm gonna explain more of your powers let's start with your sacred weapon.
Your sacred weapon is a deck of cards that never runs out when you use one it automatically regenerates and goes back to the deck. You can summon multiple cards at once if you please.

Your cards are based of colour and shapes. The colours are NOT the same as a normal deck of cards but the shape ARE that what makes it a deck of cards.

The colours are based off of the power you're using for example the elemental cards are pretty easy to guess the colours of, fire is orange, water is blue..etc. The Elements are you favourite ones to use, so in this story your most likely going to be using that and dark magic. Illusion magic is light purple, dark magic is dark purple tho you don't use them often because you already have an extreme amount of dark magic you can use without you sacred weapon because it's your ordinary magic since you're a demon. I'm not gonna name all the colours I'm just gonna put it in the story as an example if I say my summon an orange card I'll put (fire) next to it. It's easier that way.

Now you should probably already know about your eyes but if not I'll explain it anyways. You have a sadistic and masochistic side that makes your eyes iris as in the colour in your eyes go red. If you do not know what a masochist and  sadist is I'll explain:

Masochist: You like the feeling of pain
And in this story it makes you stronger when you're in pain thanks to that side.

Sadist: You like inflicting pain onto another It's term is used as a sexual thing but in this story it is not.

Your eyes also turn black when in your full demon form, yes your mark on your shoulder doesn't go way but that's not your full demon form. I decided to make your demon form a bit different from Meliodas's since you're a different kind of demon. Your hair will change from normal to a dark version of your favourite colour, your eyes turn black and another purple mark appears on your arm.

You're the type of demon that can't eat real food it makes you sick but you drink blood and only Meliodas knows but he doesn't know that you haven't drank for the past 10 years because you couldn't kill another innocent soul and by another I mean Alex because you blames yourself for his death.

Please let me know if there's more questions I would be glad to answer them!! Until next time Bye!!!!❤️