Chapter eighteen: Found

~Reader's POV~
We crash into Liones. There a ton of guards waiting for us. "As much as I'd love to kick there's butts I'm gonna go find Elizabeth." I say as I take out my card. "Be safe!" Meliodas yells. I use my teleport card and am now at the front of the castle.

I swear there's no guards in here. I already searched the dungeon, the living rooms and the kitchen. Then I thought of course she'd be in the Kings room. I walk to the Kings room to see a magical seal and it seems oddly familiar. Kinda like Merlins magic but a bit less magic.

I start to decode the door and I'm successful. I open the door to see Elizabeth standing next to the King who's in bed. "Elizabeth!!" I yell as I run to hug her. "(Y/n)!!" She hugs me back tightly. We stay like that till we hear the King cough. I totally forgot he was here.

"Ah sorry your highness. I heard you were sick feeling better?" I ask as I look at him. It looks like he's getting worst. I just hope Merlin comes soon. I know she's here I can sense her magic. "I'm feeling great can't you tell?" He answers. Man I love that. "Wait can't you use you healing magic on him?" I look at Elizabeth and she looks desperate for help. I sigh.

"My magic won't make him get better instantly that'd be Merlins job. But I can make him feel a bit better." I say. I look at the King for permission. He nods and I take out my green card and put it on his chest. It starts to glow and it disappears. I look at the Kings face and he seems better, he's not as pale anymore.

"Thanks you (Y/n)" he says. "It's no problem your highness." I smile. All of a sudden people come barging in.

"What happened?" I ask. "Omg (N/n) you're okay!!" Meliodas says as he hugs me. I hug back and nod into his neck. He let go and looked more serious. "Hendrickson and Dreyar are the ones that killed the Holy Master." He states.

I was furious. I turn to Dreyar and speed at him and hold him by the neck. "You did what?" My voice was so low I was beginning to lose control. "I-I-I.." he looks so scared. That's good hopefully he won't mess up.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and I admittedly relaxed. It was Elizabeth. "Put him down please." She says looking in my eyes. My face softens but I glare at Dreyar as I release him. He feel to the ground coughing. I turn around and hug Eli by the waist and hide my face into her neck.(I've been reading to much werewolf fanfic😑😂)

Me and Zaratras were always close I'd go to him for anything. He was like the dad I wish I had. I feel Elizabeth caress my head. They started talking about why he did it and auxh but honestly I didn't want to hear it.

I stay hugging Eli until the King starts to have coughing fit. We all turn are attention to him and all the princesses run to him making sure he's okay. Merlin stepped forward.

"I'll be able to help but we have to go to Camelot." She says. "Please do!" The princesses pled. "Merlin using the King as your guinea pig?" Ban asks. She ignores him and helps the King up from his bed.

"I'll go with them." I say walking towards Merlin, she smiles. "It's nice to see you again Joker." She smirks. "Like wise witch" me and her use nicknames like these. She teleports us to her lab at Camelot.

"So why did you want to come?" Merlin asks. "I think you know why.." I say looking at her straight in the eyes. She sighs as she places the King on an uncomfortable looking bed and goes to search for something. She comes back with my blood pills and passes them to me.

"Thank you!" I say as I take two of them. It may not be much but it helps. "What is it?" Princess Margaret asks. I look at her. "Nothing for you to worry about princess" I say smiling. "Are you sick?" Elizabeth asks. My lips twitch a little.

"Something like that but I'm alright, I promise!" I say as I look in her eyes. She looks worried but drops it because she can tell I don't want to talk about it. "Joker come help me!" Merlin demands. I laugh and make my way to Merlin. We start making a remedy for the King sickness. Her using new stuff of course wanting to know if I'd work.

Me and Merlin used to always work together. Of course we had a few times where we took independent projects but it was always fun together. We finish making it and see the King passed out, which is perfect for now. We have to inject it and the King doesn't really like needles, I would know.

"What are you doing?" The princesses asks. "Injecting him." I say as I pass the needle to Merlin. She walks up beside the sleeping King. "What is it going to do?" Margaret asks. "Heal him with no major side affects, hopefully." I whisper the last word. "What?" Eli asks. "Nothing!"