Chapter 12

Hoseok came running into the room looking very worried.

Hoseok:"Are you ok?"

Y/n:"don't worry Hoseok I'm fine"

Hoseok:"Are you sure cause you don't look like your fine to me"

Y/n:"yes, I'm sure"

Hoseok:"Well ok then... Do you need anything?"

Y/n:"nope"

Hoseok:"ok then"

Hoseok turns to Yoongi.

Hoseok:"Are you ok?"

Yoongi:"I'm fine"

Hoseok:"ok"

Hoseok turned back to you and gives you a hug.

Hoseok: "Well I'm happy if you guys are happy"

Hoseok:" Oh yeah.. . Y/n I got you flowers since I know you've been having it hard recently.

Y/n:"aww thank you so much Hoseok I love them!"

Hoseok: "No problem"

There's more knocking on the door Yoongi opens the door and in comes V, Jungkook, Jin, Namjoon and Jimin. They rush over to Yoongi's room but before they can say or ask anything you quickly point out:

"Before anyone's asks yes I'm ok"

V:" I feel so bad for you Y/n"

Jin:" Yeah, that must be very painful"

They all hug me one by one.

Y/n:"I just wish that I could move again without feeling any pain.

Jungkook:"May I get you a glass of water?"

Y/n:" yes please"

They all squash up onto the bed with you.

Jimin:"Y/n what do you want to do?"

Y/n:" well it's not like there are a lot of options..."

Jimin:"maybe we could just talk for a bit"

"Or we could just watch a bunch of movies " says Jungkook, returning with my glass of water.

We decided to watch a bunch of movies but Yoongi, Jimin, Jin, Namjoon, V and Jungkook said that they had to quickly get something. Me and Hoseok were just sitting in Yoongi's room talking about a bunch of random stuff and they all came back. I saw them holding a bunch of shopping bags so I assumed that they went grocery shopping but why would all six of them need to go?

Hoseok POV

Yoongi, Jin, Jimin, V, Namjoon and Jungkook just bought a bunch of stuff for Y/n because they felt bad for her. They said I should stay so that it isn't to suspicious and because I already got her some flowers. They put the stuff in shopping bags so that it looked like they went grocery shopping but little does she know that we have something very special planned for her!