Chapter 14

Yoongi POV

We used the time that she was sleeping to make her a card from each of us. I think she's really gonna like but I can never be to sure.

Y/n POV

I just woke up and feel like a recharged battery. All of a sudden Yoongi comes into the room and says:

"We know you've been having a hard time recently so we wanted to make it better" Then they all came in and gave me a handwritten card each and they all got me stuff like chocolates, flowers and oversized hoodies. Receiving the chocolates and flowers was like getting the Valentines days I never had. I was so happy and they all looked really happy seeing me this happy.

Y/n:"You guys really didn't have too!"

Jin:"Well we felt you deserved it because of all the struggles you've been going through.

Y/n:" you guys are the absolute best!"

And that's when I realized...

V:"what's wrong?"

Y/n:"I just realized that I can't even wear these hoodies... Because it's too painful to have to move my arms that much."

Jungkook:"You can wear them once you're better though"

Y/n:"yeah! Thank you guys soooooo much"

Namjoon:"No problem, you deserve it!"

We decided to have sushi for dinner, and it was absolutely delicious.

Y/n:"Thank you guys so much for everything"

Jimin:" Your welcome but you should mainly thank Yoongi because he's the one that thought of this whole thing"

I smile.

After dinner everyone started leaving and saying:

"I hope you get a bit better by tomorrow!".