Twenty-two.

*Olivia's POV*

I was woken up by the new alarm set up by Blaise. It took me some mins to get up and take a shower.

I got ready as usual but the corners to the sitting room looked confusing. I followed the stairs and finally got to the sitting room where I saw Blaise eating some popcorns and a cartoon was playing in front of her. Does she think she's still a baby? For goodness sake, she's watching Tom and Jerry.

I facepalm, sometimes, people are annoying.

She turned to me and chewed the set of popcorn in her mouth. "Oliva," she cheered up and winked at me. "Good morning."

"Mawin." I replied her and joined her. "Do you think watching Tom and Jerry in the morning is...good?" I asked her.

She shrug. "Always best, teaches us how to chase each other." She joked and burst into laughter.

I chuckled and shook my head, she's not serious at all, do she think watching a cartoon is good for a teenager like her?

We watched how Jerry slipped into Tom's hands. Tom closed his hands and made Jerry suffocate.

My tummy made some noise, indicating that it needed some food. "Am starving." I rubbed my tummy and faced Blaise.

She turned to me and raised her popcorn up. "Want some?"

"Why won't I want some? Like I said, am starving."

She rushed some of the popcorns and gave me the remaining.

I ate them all in a rush also and turned to her. "Oliva's not okay with popcorn." I grumbled and it made Blaise to laugh the more and soon her face became red. "Am not playing Blaise, am serious."

"I know that but I want to watch this cartoon." She grumbled back with her eyes focused on the cartoon like her life depends on the cartoon.

"Please."

She turned to me and rolled her eyes.

____________________________________

I took a spoon of porridge and chew it grumpily. I was starving lately and that is making me to misbehave.

Blaise ate slowly and she wasn't hungry, she kept on rolling her eyes whenever she sees me eating like that.

Once I finished my food. I turned to her. "You're not_"

"Yep, am not hungry."

"Can I..." I point to her plate, am I greedy or covetous?

She shrug and that means yes so I draw her plate to mine and start to ear hers. I didn't care whether it was hot or not.

"So, how's your boyfriend coping with you?" Blaise started.

I stopped and dropped my spoon and chew the remaining in my mouth. No, she can't bring that up, not today. I faked a smile and act like I didn't hear her but it was too late, she asked me one more time so I told her. "Coping? Coping with my boyfriend? My boyfriend?" I acted speechless.

She faked a yawn and that yawn was that my acting is not working.

Sighing. "I once had."

"Am interested to hear."

"But I don't wanna go through that, we broke up just like you did to Chris."

"I want more informations."

"Not today."

"Today!"

"Why are you even interested?"