Where to begin

Hello there,
This is a book that basically does what is says on the cover.
It's a merlin book full of merlin short stories. (Kind of like a oneshots book i guess)

Why am i doing this?
I have been a Merlin fan for a very very long time. I have watched it since it originally aired on the bbc in 2008 (i would have been 6) it has always been something that i have loved and enjoyed reenacting when playing the game of 'knights and dragons' as a kid.
As i got older i began to battle issues and my confidence and self esteem and being able to relate to characters (especially Arthur) gave me a boots of confidence and he taught me to stand up for myself and defend the ones i love. Merlin has always been a safe space for me. I can sit there for 45 minutes to an episode and be wrapped up in the madness of the Merlin and Arthur along with their stories and forget about my own issues.
Camelot will always be home to me.
So i guess this is me trying to find my way of paying homage to the show.
I have met some amazing people over the past few weeks after finally starting my merlin fan account.
If any of you amazing people are reading this from our wonderful merlin group chat: you are all amazing and i am so glad to have you guys to talk to when i need it xx

This book will include plot hole fillers, covering a range of things like
•the great purge
•Arthur's child hood / Arthur's mother/ Arthur's first druid camp raid
•how did kilgarah not get caught landing outside of Camelot to talk to Merlin?
•did Lancelot know of the prophecy if he knew of merlin's magic?
•did Arthur have an heir?
•Merlin's childhood and figuring out his magic whilst growing up in Ealdor.
•MANY MANY MERTHUR STORIES BECAUSE I AM A SUCKER FOR THAT SHIP AND IT CONTROLS MY LIFE
•And many random short stories that have been taken from the Merlin universe (you'll understand that a little more once you get to it)

Obviously i'm going to add just a little bit of promotion here;
To keep up on updates on chapter release you can find them all on my Instagram
@ theonce_andfuture.king

I am also in the process of writing one big Merthur book but i will not go into detail here about that.

Until then, enjoy and i'm just going to add a few warnings.
1- there will be a few sad stories in this (I don't know why but i find it easier to write sadder stories) so make sure you read these alone or at least have some tissues nearby.
2- mature language but not a lot
3- THERE WILL BE MATURE THEMES I WILL NOT SAY WHO OR WHERE, THAT IS SOMETHING YOU WILL HAVE TO FIND OUT AND WAIT

Stay safe and have fun whilst you are here