Chapter 6

A picture of Darren - Our new guest and the chapter 7 is coming up in a few. Thanks bye . dont forget to vote !!!!

Llovely Aries

Aria POV

Saturday morning , I just love Saturday morning don't you ? You can sit around , not worrying about getting ready for work or school work , having someone-

Ugh nevermind. I got out of bed groaning because its a Saturday morning what do expect. I was pissed somebody was knocking on my door. It better be good ,because I was having  good dream. " just a sec " I yelled. I slipped on my slippers didn't Even care what I was wearing. In was just wearing a big sleeping shirt that hid my pj shorts. Ugh never stay up drawing and reading books on wattpad. Believe me its addictive when your I mean when im pissed. I walk past my living room where my art supplies are still scattered on the glass table. I open the door without looking through the peephole.  I felt like a ton of ice water just hit me. My eyes widen looking at the person in front of me .  haven't seen this guy in years . He was like a big brother to me and to someone else. During middle school , When I was close with  trey, We  will always teased each other . " Darren " I whispered . He me gave that smirk that always have me want slap him for teasing me.

"Well .Well . You have some nerve little A. I thought we close friends but you haven't text or contact me ." he said playfully. I smiled and laughed. " I miss you too Darren ." I said while hugging him

He playfully pick me up and spin me around .  I squeal " Well I can tell " he said while looking at what I was wearing. " you're still a teasing perv  and don't get too happy . I have on shorts ."  We laughed and I welcomed him in. " Wait here and don't touch nothing . I'm going to get ready. " I said. He put his hands up as a sign of surrender " Trust me Little A I won't." " yet ".he said while I was heading to my closet to grab some clothes and  to the bathroom to get ready.  

20 mins later I was done . I walk back to the living room , Catching Darren looking in my drawing book and art . Well I Did have it laying open on my table. " Well I see you made yourself comfortable. "  He looked up and smiled while I sat next to him. " You haven't change little A, always sketching." He said while looking through my second art book.  I raised an eyebrow " You haven't change either Darren ." I pick up a magazine " Mr. Handsome billionaire Bachelor. Wow  it said  Girls are crazy for you ." And here comes the smart ass comment.Plus you can see him in the Models magazines. " Aww A. You're jealous . that's okay but you can't have all this pot of gold to yourself " he said huskily while hugging me. I rolled my eyes and laughed. How much I Miss his smart comments and tease.

We talked about what was going on in our lives since we last met. Well  Darren got himself a big international business and he was here for a meeting. Speaking of meeting. How did he get my address. " Hey how did you know I was here ?" He smirked " well Darling  I can't tell you my secret . That would ruin it . Beside I was just walking  up here to meet a friend we both know and happen to see your name ." A Friend? What Friend. I'll ask him later about that but I wanted to ask him something. I think this might clear things up . " Darren have you ever talk to Trey recently? " He looked confused " Yea, Actually we talked on the phone this morning. We supposed to meet but I want to come here first to surprise you "

" Did he change his last name to Williams perhaps ?" I felt like I was holding on to my breath that I couldn't let go. " Yea . since His parents divorce they split the family business up 50/50 . So his parents told him that he will be the next in line  and Will have to change his last name to his Father last name." My eyes widened . Just as I thought  !!! My Past love is My Boss !! That explain why he kept calling me Ari and know so much about me. He was also rich when we met. Money doesn't matter but he kept his family away from me. No wonder I couldn't go visit his family probably hate me because I'm not rich enough for their son. I sighed and calm down. " Shit " I said out loud. " Well He's now my Boss and happens to be my neighbor "