.·:*¨༺ Prologue before the Chorus begins ༻¨*:·.

.~Days seem sometimes as if they'll never end. Sun digs its heels to taunt you~.

............................................................................................

Everyone had surrounded the young boy in the suit that fit his stature. His eyes so bright and full of life as he stood in the middle of the crowd. He loved having everyone's eyes on him. His lips had moved in a rhythmic way as each note, each lyric dripped out of his mouth like honey. And with the last word he had sung, there was a pause. All of the guests there had clapped and cheered. This was young Y/n's life, and he was used to it. It wasn't a big life or an important one, but it was his. As his mini concert had ended, Y/n stepped toward his mom in a playful way.

"How was that mama? Did I do the notes right?"

The young boys mother stared down at him with a kind smile. She had picked up the boy to flaunt to her friends as they complimented him. She wasn't avoiding the question, just needed to show the young boy she held in her hands how much of an impact he had on everyone around him. The young boy was a charmer, there was no doubt about that fact in anyone's mind.

But this was not intentional. Every time he had tugged at the heart stings of his audience, it was all unintentional. Y/n was oblivious to this all the time, and it left him in an ignorance that was sort of a blissful one. His mother and pulled him in front of her while she held him close.

"You did beautifully Y/n! Everyone was enchanted! Taken to the world as your melody played through your voice."

The little boy in her arms had sparkles in his eyes. He was so proud his mother thought so highly of him. He was only 7 years old, but people saw a great future in him. He was not of wealth or fame, not of big fame that is, but of moderate wealth. His family was having a small party with friends, and this was all just to get Y/n to sing his melody to the friends of his parents.

They sometimes used the boy as a way to brag or bring some praise to them, but it brought so much joy to see everyone enjoy his melodies and songs. His singing was not the only musical talent Y/n had. The singing was only one of many acts he was going to do for the guests in front of him. He was very well versed in many of musical instruments, but Y/n did have his favorites. Even though they were of cliché choices, Violin and Piano were his favorites.

They were the sweetest out of the most, and delicate. Much like the boy who played them. He never understood how someone could make these instruments sound so aggressive, but he always made them delicate and soft even with the songs of an aggressive tone. It may be because the instrument matches that of who plays them. But before the second act, Y/n went to go find his closest friend. It was the only other child who was invited, and this is because this child was polite and of a nature that matched that of grown ups. But with Y/n they two acted as any child would.

Y/n had found his brown haired friend after a minute of searching. It took longer because he was stopped by all the guests he past to get a picture with them or to talk to them. It was mostly chatter of asking if he remembered them, which he didn't most of the time.

"Haru-chan! I'm over here!"

The brown eyed child looked at her friend with a blank stare. Y/n had ran up to her with a big hug and spun her around. The two had went to school together and they lived pretty close, even if Y/n lived in a small house. Y/n was really fond of Haruhi, she had made him happy and stood by him when no one would. Even if the two were only 7, they were really close with each other. They had been friends since they were 3.