.·:*¨༺ Chapter Two: The joining of notes to create a nostalgic song ༻¨*:·.

~It started with a whisper. And that was when I kissed her~

............................................................................................

Play this song when I say too, and end it when the vocals stop, unless you want to keep it.
Anything like This is a hint to Y/n knowing Haruhi is a girl
Also Y/n will be put in a dress for a brief moment because of plot device (also because clothes don't equal gender so it doesn't mean Y/n is now female he's just showing his feminine side in a healthy way)

Any name's mentioned that aren't mentioned in the anime are made up

............................................................................................

~1st POV~

The morning had finally begun, it was the first day of school. I was excited! It was the first time I had been for a long time! I got up and ate a decent meal to call breakfast. Then I took care of my hygiene and lunch for later, even though the Host Club had that covered. It was better to have a back up in case I got hungry later.

I also packed some extra snacks for the twins since they were going to be in my class. I wanted to give them thanks for walking me home that one day and I couldn't think of a better way than with sweet foods.

I then walked over to my mothers shrine. I had out one up the day I moved it. Father wouldn't had let me have one, but I did in secret. He still wasn't over her death. It took so much to even hear her name. I gave a small prayer.

"Please watch over me mom, and keep me safe from any danger I encounter. Thank you! Oh and I'll bring some dinner for us to share!"

With the prayer done I got up. I went to my bag to make sure everything was there before I left.

As I put everything in my bag together, and then threw on my uniform. It was really stiff and would take some getting used to. I then walked out of my apartment, locked the door, and went on my way.

As I walked the halls, I was met with an all to familiar face. Well faces. The walked in front of me and toward over me a bit.

"Hi Hikaru, Hello Kaoru!"

I was excited to see them. Over the week of summer we had left, we bonded over several things. It was as if we had known each other for years of our lives! The had taken a their places beside me with me in the middle, Hikaru on my right and Kaoru on my left. A lot of girls seemed to be staring at us, some had a jealous glint while others were swooning at the three of us talking with each other.

There was a mini event for the host club that I had taken a part of, and most of the regulars of the club had come. Here was where I met some of the girls and most were really sweet.

I shook their hands, kissed atop their hands and treated them like they were royalty. It was really fun making someone smile in more ways than just my singing. This mini event was also used as a way to introduce me and my talents. I did one of my mini concerts, it was like before when she was around. I missed doing them, and everyone's smiles seemed so genuine.

All the ladies that had listened also seemed to be enchanted by my presence. It was a first for me. I was never really the center of attention, other than being the mini celerity in America.