The First Move

In the dark night in downtown at
St. Canard in old house that lived the public number one, one of the most popular criminal Negaduck himself...but he wasn't doing nothing but just sit there on his chair at the table. He was thinking about how he could burn this shit of nothing city down to the ground. Something was wrong with his plan. he had been planning on this for like 4 or 6 months. He couldn't find the best place to set up the booms. Then 2 minutes past by and there  knock on the door.

Negaduck: oh great WHO can that be?! *opened the door*oh its just you losters.

Quakerjack: hey boss we just wanted to stop by and-

Megavolt: NO! It's was your  idea to stop not me!?

Bushroot: m-me too?!

Liquidator: Me Three

Negaduck:*sigh* i don't care who  idea was its! Just why are you guys here for real!?

Liquoidator: well boss... Um we been having some problems-

Bushroot: a-and some of the paiks w-we try to rup are-

Megavolt: beings stop cause of-

Quackerjack: Darkwingduck! And he keeps rooting the FUN!

Negaduck:... Why are you losters telling me this?

Megavolt: cause your the only one who hmmmm?

Quackerjack: - are maybe you could help us out here?

Bushroot: y-you been like... You k-know like hiding f-from us?

Liquidator: we will like to have you back!

Negaduck:... SORRY boys but I have busyness to do and not be messing around with you losters!
*Close the door*sometimes I wish I had never met them.

Bushroot: w-what now?

Megavolt: see I told you that he's wasn't going to say yes!

Liquidator: well we try

Quackerjack: hmmmm how if we you know spirkey

Megavolt: DONT Call ME SPIRKEY!!!

Bushroot: w-what are you t-talking about?

Liquidator: yeah what do you mean by that?

Quackerjack: we try asking right but he doesn't want to go with us will make him

Bushroot, liquidator, megavolt:What!!!?

*The fearsome 4 had no idea that quackerjack real wanted his boss LOL his chursh. Where quackerjack will not take that as a no. So he told the other that if they helped him with this. He will lets them have his half of the money when they rubb a paiks or something... But now where they all agree on helping him. They didn't know how far he will go to get Negaduck they boss close to quackerjack as soon as possible*

Notes:

I know I ship Negaduck and Quackerjack together but if you don't like then don't read.
The hold story of this is where quackerjack had a chush on his boss Negaduck. Then he tell the other that he going to kidnapp Negaduck. So they can be alone. *Its a stalker love story that all*