Chapter 2 Why Me

Negaduck: now they're gone. Hmmmm? 9th is going to be underneath the bridge?

(after a an hour Negaduck start to get tired so he left his unfinished work on the table and when to his living room and just fell onto the couch. And just fell asleep on the couch)

Bushroot: Ok he's asleep

Quackerjack: k good hey liquidator,megavolt are you ready?

Liquidtor,megavolt: yeah. *let's Liquidtor skip underneath the door and megavolt opening the door slowly and shut off the power*

Quackerjack: wow thanks guys

Liquidtor: I don't think this is a good idea.

Quackerjack: oh calm down all we need to do is pick him up and I will take him to my hideout. If you guys want to come join the fun with me ok. That up to you guys?. OK Bushroot do you thing.

*Bushroot come inside and slow moving the flower to side to side in front of Negaduck. So that sweet smell is keep Negaduck into deep sleep*

Bushroot: ok

Quackerjack: thanks for the help*pick up Negaduck in a bridge style*whooh he pretty light-weight like a bag of toys*Quackerjack smile as he hold his chash for the first time*

Bushroot: are you happy now?

Liquidtor:I hope he dont find out about this hold thing?

megavolt: well all our heads are gone.

Quackerjack: can you guys please just calm down. Its not like he going to cut our heads off in a second. *they give him that look like oh yeah he can*OK, ok, ok I'm heading to my hideout are you guys coming or not?

*they all look at each other. As they think they should go or not*

Liquidtor:well I'm Goin. Just to see what happens

Bushroot:....well I guess I go?

Megavolt:great! I go to not to see what you plan to do with Negaduck but only cause I have nothing to do.

Quackerjack: Ok guys lets head out.

*2 hours pass by and Negaduck is waking up to find himself thats he is chin up, his hands are cuffed to a wall that had long chain. One of his lap is cuff around the ankle. Then before looking around. He try to find his little knife that he had. He finally look around the room that he's was in nothing...but he found someone who was in the darkness on the other side of the room*

Negaduck: what the hell I'm at, what the fuck do you want from me, and who the fuck are you!!!?

Quackerjack: I just wanted your love

Negaduck: what!?

Quackerjack: oh right let's me show myself and maybe you will remember*Quackerjack step into the light.when Negaduck saw who it was he was shock. he can feel his own body shaving and he gotta more mad that he can feel his hands getting tighter*

Negaduck: You son of a bitch!!! You better get all the chins off me now!

Quackerjack: hey this is my hide out and you can't tell me what to do when you're in my hide out

Negaduck: I don't give two shits if this is your hide out or not now unchain me!

Quackerjack: how about "naa" also I bought you here for a realson I gotta try some new toys
On you. To see if the toys are all right to play with.

Negaduck: why the fuck would you try them on me. You got the 3 other loster to try on but why me. I am your leader and I order you to let me go!

Quackerjack: awww come on negs you never wanted to hang out with us. And I do have some game to play.

Negaduck: I DonT GIVE A FUCK!!!

Quackerjack: It's play time!

Negaduck: what the hell do you mean by Ah!- *Quackerjack pick up Negaduck and holding him to the wall that knock out the air out of him. Now Quackerjack is on top of Negaduck back*

Negaduck: get the fuck off me you little shit!

Quackerjack: wow you tail is so fluffy that I just wanted to use it as a pillow*as Quackerjack just use his finger to bridge his tail. Negaduck try kicking him. But his legs are still weak. Then Quackerjack now started to pull his tail*

Negaduck: you motherfucker g-get off!

Quackerjack: aw does it hurt you already? I can do more then this*Quackerjack is now move his other hand to Negaduck un code and underneath his red seter and feeling his hips and wrist up to his chest. And Negaduck just bit his bill and trying not to make any sounds. As Quackerjack move his hand all over Negaduck body*.

Quackerjack: how that feels boss~*now Quackerjack move his hand to his legs. And right between his legs as he rum his cock*tell me how that feels boss~

Negaduck: y-you piece of s-shit get off m-me! *As Negaduck try everything to get this clown off him but knowing quackerjack hand is all over him.negaduck know he gone*

Quackerjack: aww look at you~*and a another hurd pull on Negaduck tail that when he's yep*