He Made Us An Account.

#1 under the #zarrystylk tag???? Thank you guys for reading this story ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

*Mini smut and crackhead energy*

Chapter 36: He Made Us An Account.

*Monday*

"Hi, daddy." I whispered in Harry's ear as I sat next to him at our table. He choked on his water, putting the bottle on the table.

He groaned. "Stop it."

I smirked and grabbed his banana from him. "Mmm, I'm so hungry. Can I eat your big banana?" I asked, batting my eyelashes at him.

Ever since yesterday, my horniess has been skyrocketing. It wasn't helping how hot Harry is either. His stubble and mustache is more apparent now and it made me want to ride his face.

Harry looked at me. "What are you doing?" He asked as he watched me peel the banana and put it in my mouth seductively. "We are in school, Zayn. What the hell?"

I leaned in. "I'm not wearing any boxers. I'm nude under all of this...ready for you."

Harry cursed under his breath. "W-Why are you doing this?"

I bit my lip. "I'll just go to my dorm room all alone then since you want to question everything." I slowly got up, making sure to swing my hips a bit as I walked away.

Seconds later, Harry followed me out of the cafe. "Zayn!" He yelled.

I grabbed his hand. "Yes?"

"I don't like this. I am in control when it comes to sex. Not you." He frowned.

I snorted. "Okay, Harry. I made you cum twice yesterday but whatever."

He blushed. "We haven't had sex for weeks and you were being all nasty and stuff." He cleared this throat.

I rolled my eyes and unlocked my dorm room. I closed the door and locked it. I pushed Harry against the door. "Pull your pants down."

He scoffed. "No. You get on your bed and pull your pants down. Yesterday was a one time thing."

I grabbed his hand and smirked. "Okay...come with me please."

He nodded and sat down on my bed. The minute he sat down I pushed him down on my bed and put his arms above his head. "Zayn, stop playing. Let go of me." I grabbed the same handcuffs from yesterday that was under my pillow and attached it to his wrists.

I got off him and laughed. "Control where Harry? You look stuck to me." I said, watching him attempt to get out of them.

He narrowed his eyes. "I get it. You're trying to tease me. Ha funny. Time to remove the cuffs now."

I shook my head. "We have an hour until art starts. I want to have my fun."

Harry laughed but stopped when he noticed the serious expression on my face. "Zayn, you know I like being in control. Get these cuffs off me. Seriously."