Chapter 12 : Mischievious Kiss

Who is still alive after the comeback lol

Not me 😂

I loved it, it was so fun and uplifting

Dynamite was actual Dynamite lol

Army fighting!!

Poorly edited lol

Author Pov......

''Yoongi.....?" Y/n asked in shock.

She shoved him off of her, resting her back on the wall behind her and wiped her tears as he stared at her with worried eyes. Why was she crying? It had been too long. The music was like traveling back home it was comforting her and before she knew it the music took over her body.

When she was home, whenever she was worried or upset she went to her special room and dance was her safe haven. To Y/n dance was an escape from the harsh reality she was living, it was her freedom.

''Are you okay..?'' Yoongi asked, stopping himself from reaching for her.

''Were you here the whole time?" She avoided his question

''Yea..'' He looked away from her

''You saw..?'' She asked feeling embarrassed.

''Yea, so.... what brought you here?" He asked trying his best to avoid the sudden awkward atmosphere.

''I heard music and... Was that you playing?!" She asked once her eyes it the piano

'How could I not have noticed..'

''Yea, I was practicing when you came in the room.'' He said with a sigh as he too propped his back on the wall, sitting beside her.

The tensed at his actions and pulled her arms in closer to herself. Yoongi noticed and scooted away just a bit, to give her some more room.

She still felt uncomfortable and embarrassed he saw her like that, but at the same time she didn't have the courage to get up and leave.

''So.....How long have you played piano.'' She cursed her self for asking him without thinking

''I've been playing since I was five years old, Why? Am I good?" He smirked

She looked away and shyly nodded causing him to chuckle.

''One day, my uncles kept teasing me about how scrawny and weak I looked. As always, my father did nothing, he didn't even look at me. So I did what any other kid would do, I ran away and cried. I kept running until I found this room. Thats when I heard it for the first time.'' Yoongi closed his eyes and faced the celling. Y/n slowly looked at him, not wanting him to notice.

''It was beautiful, it seemed to mimic my sorrows but throw them away at the same time, I guess you could say the piano was my first love.'' He suddenly looked at her startling her a bit.

''What about you? How long have you been dancing?" His raspy voice asked

She was a bit taken back at first, but answered him non the less.

''I can't remember a time that I didn't dance, it's always been a huge part of my life, my sister Moonbyul and I always did it together. To me, dance enables you to find yourself and lose yourself at the same time. When I dance I feel......free.'' Her quiet reply filled his ears and she looked to the floor with dull eyes. ''I guess it was my first love too...''

He looked at her adoringly. Yoongi hadn't spent as much time with her since she had arrived, he planned to but thought it would be better to give her some space for a while.