Counselling Agents (Helpline department)

Hello and welcome everyone! Since you've come this far, you're probably interested in becoming a counsellor!

If that is the case, then, stray no further as this is the place for you!

Read on and you shall discover the form and a little bit of information on this specific role and some rules.

Now, we refer to this role as 'counselling agents', aka the 'helpline' department.

This role is undoubtedly incredibly important as it could impact a person's life in one of the most important ways. If you are interested in becoming, or applying for this role/position, please note that you will need to possess a certain amount of empathy, patience and kindness. And please, if you are accepted, remember that the people you speak with could be incredibly fragile or vulnerable and so it is important you maintain a sense of stern kindness.

Task: A counsellor is faced with menu day to day tasks. Their job and priority is to listen to rants, offer advice, converse with clients, be a form and pillar of support. They should try their and their absolute best to give good advice and help as best they can.

Requirements: Firstly, Discord is required for this role as you will find yourself a member of a server in which you will be able to speak with your clients. Now, with that said, let us continue wit the rest of our requirements.

Note: If you don't have discord, you can still apply for this role as a Wattpad Angel. You will be talking to your clients via wattpad pm or email.

In order for you to do well and work well in this department, you must have an understanding of human emotions. You must have the ability to speak to people, reach out to them and you must appear approachable. Remember, you are not there to upset or harm the person (your charge or client), in any way. If you apply for this role, please ensure you have the time, patience and durability needed for a role such as this. This is one of our most important roles and so, you will be a hugely valued member of our team.

Presents if you're accepted as a helpline angel:

1) A permanent follow from the account.

2) A shout-out of one of your book from this account & Rice's account.

3) One of your book will be added to the public reading list of this account.

Form:

Username:
Discord:
Why you would like to become a counsellor:
Do you have experience? :
Do you believe yourself to be capable of maintaining a level-minded stance during tough and stressful situations?:
Are you able to handle the discussion of mature topics? (this could include, but not limited to, mentions of depression or mentions of mental struggle).
Have the rules been followed?
Tags (five and up/5+):

PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM IN A SINGLE COMMENT HERE 👉