Part 1.

Hi, my name is lanii...and I'm upsezst with Mattia Polibio.
Ok ok, you probably think I'm some weird phsco path but I really am not. I am acctily really pretty.
I feel I love with a boy I met in Italy when I was 15 he was very nice and handsome! I new I was gonna see him agin and I new he would me mine..forever!
My besties name is Destiny and she new about mattia but she thought I would never see him agin.. or even that he would rember me. Then agin I was hella ugly! But I had a Mager  glow up.

~*Five years later after meeting mattia*~

Me and destiny were planing to go on vacation!!

Des: were should we go!?
Me: Anywere you want!
Des: hmm Hawaii?!
Me: yes!
Des: alright!
Me: ok! The private jet will be here by tmr!
Des: alright we gotta pack!
Me: alright I booked us a RB&B
Des: ayeee ok!

Des: were should we go!?Me: Anywere you want!Des: hmm Hawaii?!Me: yes!Des: alright!Me: ok! The private jet will be here by tmr!Des: alright we gotta pack!Me: alright I booked us a RB&B Des: ayeee ok!

Des: WOW!
me: ikr!

~mattias pov~
One year I went to italy! It was amazing I met this girl she was..well had a good personality I guess she was t really pretty or anything and I didt think anything of her.

*fast forward to now*

Ale: I FOUD A PLACE!
Kai: OMG ok!
Mattia: what are y'all talking about?
Ale: We are going to Hawaii!
Mattia: Frl! Oh wow!
Kai: yea ofc! Birthday boy gotta be spoiled tf!
Mattia: ayeee alright guys I gotta get going to Jenna she's at home bye

Jenna is my gf we have Been together for 1 year now.
I drove home and unlocked the door and Jenna was sitting in the couch on her phone like always...somthings up with her ik it is she has been very distant lately.

Me: hey baby
Jenna: hi mattia
Me: so ima mattia now?
Jenna: sorry bab I'm just really busy...
Me: ugh that's what you always say.
Then I went into the bedroom and layed till I herd the door slowly close
I just decided to pack for tmr

After I was done packing I texted the boys

Boys

Me: Wsg y'all
Ale: Wsp y'all exited for tmr
Kai: yessir!
Me: y'all Jenna has been acting different lately and really distent
Ale: what would you think she's prolly cheating bruh I wouldn't be surprised
Kai: facts but don't worry about it when we got to
Turnt tmr!
Me: true true
Ale: Ight y'all we gotta wake up at 4 tmr to catch or flight.
Me: aight

Then I decided to go to sleep cause it was already 12 and I had to wake up at 4.