part 2

That day for some reason I went to a restaurant . Coincidentally I heard Darwins talking to a heavily built man.
         " You Just have to make sure that you keep him stuck in the place for a sometime. I just need time to take action."
            "Sir , how long should I hold him? And what to do if he becomes suspicious?"
                    "For the first question  thirty minutes would do . For the second one - that's your problem ." He paused and looked around . As I stared  down at my plate  I felt my heart pounding against my rib cage. I moved a little closer to clearly listen to their words.
                       " Don't forget Tomorrow 6:00 PM. Any mistakes and ..." He moved his finger over his throat.
             "Provide me with a picture and his full name for some ease"Here I looked up and saw them exchanging a  bundle of notes and a picture.
              " Albert Gray " were the last words that Darwins said before he left.
       I had made up my mind to warn Albert about Darwins as soon as I left the place. But, life never goes as smoothly as planned. The night had turned into my worst night ever.I had barely started out on the alleyway when someone seized me . They were three altogether ; they tied my face and tried to carry me away . I tried to put up a fight but it was impossible, I was small and weak ; I could barely move with all the weight above me . One hit with something hard behind my skull and darkness gathered around my eyes.

         When I came around, I found myself in a dark patchy dimly lit chamber . I tried to move but I was tied and blood dripped down my forehead . The silver lining of Darwins face was visible as he spoke -
       " So ,what have you heard? Huh!?
      "No... Thing ... nothing at all " I moaned  "let ...me go."
               " Oh not at all " he mocked  "there is absolutely no need for the drama" his face confronted .
        " I .. am "-
       "YOU ARE LYING" his voice echoed frantically in  the walls of the silent chamber .He advanced towards me.
      "I would let you go when the right time comes " he smiled wickedly "  until then you can live with every comfort here ." He was so close to my ear that I could hear his breath. For a split second I could see the shinning needle tip of a syringe; the very next moment those filthy hands had injected morphine in my blood. Trying to move was much , I fell against the wall . Before losing my senses I understood he left, locking me inside.