~Waking up in the morning~

Laying on a soft grass full of flowers that bloom brightly with different colors, when suddenly my mothers voice echo out of no where calling my name Arissa! she shouts. Her voice grew louder and louder.

     When all of a sudden I realized that it was just a dream I shot out of the bed and run to the bathroom, staring at my self in the mirror I was cover in sweats and was still wearing my black tight lacy dress that was from a thrift shop. My makeup was all smudged and My hair was all disheveled.Wondering why I'm wearing them.

     I try to recall on what had happened last night but couldn't conjure any memories from it. I than check my phone maybe there's some pictures from the previous night. Scrolling through my gallery app there's only a few pictures that I think was taken before it happened, because I was wearing the same outfit.

     Checking the time and date realizing that I have class to attend to today. Rushing to get ready and taking off my clothes to shower, after five minutes of showering i put on some clothes and makeup, when all of a sudden there was a knock on the entrance door.

     Curious on who was knocking the door, I quickly ran to it. Peeking through the hole on the door makings sure it's not a stalker but instead it was my ride or die best friend Callahan or as I call him Cal or if I'm hungry i would call him bro and he would instantly know that I'm hungry even tho he hates me calling him bro.

     We were friends since the beginning of college and are still friends until now and we're already at the last year of college, even tho I bullied him constantly he would still be there when I needed him and he is cool to hang out with. That's why I like to keep him around.

     Opening the door revealing him in his casual outfit that consists of a pair of cargo pants, a grey hoodie, a pair of  black vans and his signature beene. Even if he wore clothes like a homeless man he would still make it look good because of his lean body.

     He enters my apartment with a Starbucks drink on both of his hands and passes one of them to me, I sipped on the drink and moan with satisfaction before thanking him. "Are you ready yet?" he ask. I nod and he pats my head.

     When we were in his car I was sitting on the passenger seat and put on my seatbelt but my body was facing him at the drivers seat "where did we went last night?" I ask, "to a party" he answer casually "did i do something that i might have regret?" He faced me and stares at me blankly "you seriously didn't remember do you?" shaking my head and said "no", just like that he shakes his head also and drove us to the collage campus without even answering my question, and I swear I saw a little grin on his chiseled face.

     I know that he knew something....

————————-——————————————————

• Hi this is my first time writing sorry if it's like too cliché or bad even :)
•And this is how i imagine both of them are
•And if you are interested keep in mind that i'll be updating every week, if I could ;)

• Hi this is my first time writing sorry if it's like too cliché or bad even :)•And this is how i imagine both of them are•And if you are interested keep in mind that i'll be updating every week, if I could ;)