28

Shravans pov,

"Miyaaaan" I heared bunty calling me and turned to greet him only to caged in bone crushing hug by him.

"Aree bunty mere yaar" I too hugged him. Only to feel wetness on my shirt as he's rubbing his nose.

"Sheee bunty dur hat ye kya kiya tune" I pushed him cleaning my shirt and he makes a face.

"Miyaan abhi to tumne aisa muh banaya par jab tumhare chunnu munnu tumhare shirt pe susu karenge na tab dekhenge hum ki kya karoge" Bunty said shrugging.

I go to balcony to see sumo but seeing her my eyes popped out.

"Hot" That's only escape my mouth.

She's chasing kanchan running behind her and her top got misplaced giving a good view of her creamy waist.

I turned my eyes feeling her narrow gaze.

When kanchan yelled "jiju, hiiii... " I looked shockingly towards her.

All the ladies of neighborhood were giving us looks. I ran inside only to bumped into bunty and we both fall with me over him.

"Miyaan dekhke chala karo yaar"

"Haddi tod di hamari, tumhari tarah bulldozer nahi hai hum"

"Bhagwaan bachao is abla naare ko"

"Chup kar" I scolded him and make him stand.

"Shravannnnn" I heared my lioness roaring.

"Shravan ke bacche bahar aao "

We both go downstairs only to found sumo fuming in anger.

When she spotted me, she took long steps towards me and grabbed my collars and pull me towards her closing the gap between us.

"Mere kapde kisne badle" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"Tummmhhhare kapde ... Vo.. " I fumble to complete the words.

"Ab the great shravan malhotra ko saanp sungh gaya" She said glaring me.

"Uhhhuu! Idhar hum bhi hai" Bunty said in mischief clearing his throat.

Sumo glance at him at leave me suddenly increasing the gap between us.

"Tum, tum yahan kya kar rahe ho" She asked him crossing her hands near her chest.

"Hmmm.. " She didn't let him say anything.

"Tumhe toh main bad mein dekhti hoon pehle inse toh nipat loon" She said again turned towards me.

I gulped nervously and ran upstairs for my life.

"Shravan rukoo, kahan bhag rahe ho" She too ran behind me.

I enter my bedroom and about to close the door but she pushed it and enter with force and step backwards.

She smirked and lock the door from inside.

"Now you are gone" She smile evily and pushed me on the bed and come over me and sits on my stomach.

"So tell me Mr. Malhotra, did you change my clothes" She asked and I nod.

"Maine eyes band rakhi thi, I swear" I said pinching my throat.

"Ok, I believe you" She leaned towards me.

"But " Tracing her finger from my forhead to my lips. "I'll not forgive you unless you give me a kiss"

She said and kept my hand on her waist and I turned our position quickly and her giggles fill the room.

"Sumo, tumne mujhe dara hi diya tha"
I traced her soft skin with my rough fingers.

I leaned towards her and capture her lips for kiss.

Soon we part due to lack of breathe.

I laid beside her and entwined our hands.

"Sumo"

"Hmmm.. "

"Vo after returning to Cantonment you have to join another mission"

"Yes, I know shravan sirf mujhe thodi na jaana hai tum bhi to rahoge na" She said playing with my hairs.

"No, sir has changed the team" I said and her fingers stopped working in my hair.

She sits right back on the bed.

"What, matlab ye kab decide kiya unhone" I too sit and take her hands in mine.

"Abhi, sir has called and informed. "

"I'm not going without you" She declares.

Too stubborn.

"Sumo, you have to understand life isn't always all about butterflies and rainbows we have to overcome thorns too"

She nodded.

"I'm gonna miss you" She said hugged me hiding her face in my crook.

I chuckle and caressed her hairs.

"Abhi thodi ja rahi ho we still have time toh kyun uska pura utilisation karein" I said started tickling her.

She started pounding like a fish and giggle with her heart.

I sleep with her in my arms most peaceful sleep ever.

Our sleep got disturbed due to ringing of my cell.

"Shravannn utho phone uthao" She said in her sleepy voice and threw the phone on my face.

I received it and kancha yelled from other side.

"Jiju us lazylad ko yahan bhejo dadu puch rahe hain, ghode bechke so rahi hai"

"Ok meri maa bhej raha hun" I said and cut the call.

"Suman" I called her and she turned her face to the other side.

I kissed her hairs and she smiled in sleep.

"Good morning" She said and hugged me.

"Sumo, good morning nahi good afternoon, wake up" I said she widened her eyes like a frog.

"Omg! Shravan main itna kaise so gayi sab mujhe dhund rahe honge. "

"Sumo... "

She didn't let me complete and left after kissing my cheeks.

I ran my hand through my hairs and again laid on her side inhaling her fragrance.

How's the update?

Do vote. Comment. Share

Tbc.