ENDING NOTE

AUGUST 25, 2020

and that's a wrap!! thank you to everyone who read this story and waited patiently for me to update!!

over the course of nearly three months i've put in so many hours writing this story. i started this story as a means to vent about my loneliness during quarantine, but the more i write the more the story evolved.

i know some of you are unhappy with the ending (trust me i get it), but that had been the plan the entire time. the reader has to work on herself before she could love yachi.

anyways, i'm very thankful for all the readers and all the support i've received for this book. i hope you all have a great day and aren't hurting too much!!

with love,

strawberryshima

MAY  12, 2024

hello!! I've recently started rewatching haikyuu because of the new movie coming back out, and i've been feeling inspired to write again. this semester I took my first creative writing class (i started the book my sophomore year of high school and now i'm finished editing it during my sophomore year of college). this book will forever have a special place in my heart; it was my first wlw story and it was how i coped during quarantine. thank you to all the readers who have supported me for the past four years. please enjoy the bonus chapter i wrote about timeskip yachi and kagawa.

with love,

strawberryshima