Meeting genderbend you!?

You're 10 in this chapter.
Naruto

You were practicing your shuriken and kunai throw when you were blinded by a bright light that was coming about a kilometre away after that blinding experience you headed toward the light source. There you saw a blue orb that was magnetising, what you did not notice was you feet walking towards it, when you realised you hands were about to touch it. It was too late, "Booooom!" Was heard throughout the village. Some ninjas headed toward the training ground you were at and so we're you family except for your father as he did not know you were training. But what was surprising was that you had not a single scratch on you but there was something quite concerning, you had saw someone who looks exactly like you- except he is a boy! You could not tell of it was a hallucination as you had just been blinded by a white light. "Tmp.tmp.tmp" you could hear steps?

Time skip

Apparently you had triggered something and created a copy of yourself but a boy version... Well your father told you that you could accompany him while he finds out a way to return your genderbend to his universe.

Sasuke

You were trying to explore a cave when you found a cool blue crystal ball floating. You tried to resist touching but I twas so magnetising that you touched it... "Poof" a light blue smoke covered. "Oww!" Was what you heard... You ended up on a boy who looked strangely like you as he had (pink/black) hair and red eyes- wait was that a sharingan, you were flabbergasted as only your family had those eyes! "Who are you" the boy inquired"... (Y/n) Uchiha" you replied, "impossible!" Let's just say you two ended up in a two hour argument before your father who happened to be on a mission discover you two You explained to your father while the boy was oddly freaked out. Turns out your father mission was to inspect that crystal but you basically destroyed it so your father and Hokage had to figure out how to get your genderbend back to his universe...

Sai

You just happened to discover your father's empty scroll and ink. You started to paint a genderbend of you but that drawing started to come out of the scroll! "Mom!!!" You shouted for help as the boy stared creepily into your eyes. So your father was disappointed you touched his things without permission and luckily your drawing was harmless just creepy plus you get a new friend before your father demolish him.

Gaara

You do it all the time you make sand sculptures of your genderbend band and many characters you watch from anime or cartoons! But this was the first time it was moving and it talked! How you may ask, even I don't know so let me explain it to you *cough* *cough* a shinobi accidentally fell and splashed a chemical on your genderbend sand doppel ganger and it started to come to life. It was exactly how you imagined him he was quite a handsome boy if I may say so myself... But sadly he could not stay for long, it pains your father's heart that he has to destroy the gender bend.

Shikamaru

All you do is sleep so how the hell do I make a scenario where you find a crystal or whatever for your genderbend... Anyways!

You were sleepy when you thought of a genius idea since everyone was annoying in your perspective. Why not create someone who was peaceful to be around with! That's the hard part, who was like and quiet? Yourself of course so you did a shadow clone jutsu/ Dopplerganger jutsu but there was a technical error how does someone differentiate who is real and who is not! "Ahh!" You had a fantastic ideas make a boy you! That's how you met your genderbend...

Orochimaru

(His the most easiest for this chapter!)

You walking by a room full your father's research or experiments when you found a glowing chemical on the table and decided to inspect it, all was well until... "Yakari what are you doing, I told you not to touch my things." Your father said, honestly he shouldn't have because he had startled you and that lead to you dropping the chemical and poof! Your father immediately realised what you had just dropped, fortunately it was harmless but you did end up with a genderbend though... But your father had to also find a way to bring your genderbend back to his universe. Oh and forgot to mention that it was your father new research he did for fun so he was not angry as it was meant for you as he wanted to see how you would look like as a boy but not a complete genderbend...