Chapter 6

"Yeah you guys got this. Just a few things though. Lauren you make sure your arm is out straight and not floppy. And Santana," she came up to me and grabbed my waist, she continued to sway them. "Just loosen up okay" she asked with a smile. Since I wasn't able to form words because of what just happened I juts ended up nodding and returning the smile.

We finished up and everyone began to head out.

"Hey San!" Britt said running up to me and kissing me on the cheek. "What are you doing this weekend?"

"Umm. . . as far as I know, nothing" I replied.

"Cool. So you remember my friend Sugar?" She asked to which I nodded in reply. "Well, we were gonna go shopping this weekend and I wanted to know if you wanna come with"

"Uh, I don't know. I don't want to intrude" I said

"Don't worry you won't be. Sugar was actually to one who wanted me to ask you, she said she wanted to meet you" Britt confessed

"And here I was thinking you wanted to spend time with me" I joke with a dramatic sigh which made Britt let out a breathy laugh. Score one for Lopez.

"I'm asking you aren't I?" She questioned.

"Well then, I'm in" I said with a smile.

XXX

"So Brittany's friend wanted to meet you" Rachel clarified "Jeez! Just kiss already!" She exclaimed.

After school Rachel and I decided to have a sleep over -mainly because we both need our weekly 3 hour long girl talk- which led to me non stop talking dreamily about Brittany.

"I don't know how!" I said "I can't just walk up to her and kiss her!"

"Just ask her out" she said as if it was that simple. "I mean, seriously. She kisses you on the cheek every time she sees you, so asking her out wouldn't be that hard. You just walk up to her and say 'Brittany, go out with me'. See, not that hard" she told me.

"But what is she says no?!" I asked letting my fears get to me.

"Why the hell would she say no? She KISSES you almost everyday" she said "Get together already!" She added clearly irritated.

"You gave Finn heart eyes for almost a YEAR before he asked you out. YOU didn't ask him out, HE asked you out. Hypocrite" I mumbled to last bit under my breath.

"Did you just call me a hypocrite?" Rachel asked with a smirk.

uh. . .no" I answered

"You're so gonna get it!"

Next thing I knew a pillow smacked me right in the face.

AN : sorry for a short chapter today 😬 I've just been really busy lately but I'm all good now. I'll update tomorrow to make it up to you guys 😚

<3