Can I Have Your Hand

This is unedited. Hope y'all enjoy. In this one Daphne, Jade, Perrie, and Jason are high school seniors in Miami, Florida. Jesy and Leigh are fingerprint techs with the police department. Jason is Perrie's boyfriend. Just go with it, lol.

Daphne's POV:

"Guys, the techs doing the fingerprinting today are just Jade and Daphne's type!" Jason, Perrie's boyfriend exclaims as he runs over to us.

"It's two old bald guys, Jason! What are you trying to say?" Jade crosses her arms and raises an eyebrow.

"Not today! It's two hot chicks! But not hotter than Perrie!" Jason says quickly.

"Nice save." Pez chuckles. "I still don't understand why our parents are making us get fingerprinted. Do they really think somebody is going to kidnap us or something?"

"You kidnapped my heart." Jason states.

"Aww!" Jade and I coo teasingly.

"Pez, if you don't want to do it then don't. Your parents can sign the paper all they want, but you're eighteen, so you don't have to do it." I shrug.

"Are you doing it, Daph?" Asks Pez.

"Yeah, I mean it's not like it's gonna hurt me. Plus, it's Friday and school is almost over for the day." I smirk. "Besides, I want to see what Jason thinks my type is."

"All seniors that have not been fingerprinted need to make their way to the gym at this time." The principal says over the intercom.

"I'm not gonna miss that when we graduate." Jade moans, causing us to laugh.

Adjusting my backpack, the four of us head to the gym. Jade and I both stop dead in our tracks when we enter the gym, Perrie and Jason chuckling at us.

"That is Leigh-Anne." Jason points to a melanin Queen with curly hair. She's definitely Jade's type. "And that's Jesy." He points to the brunette Goddess that just bent over. Damn she's got a nice ass!"

"Looks like you guys are our last students." Leigh-Anne smiles.

"I'll be your last everything." Jade flirts and Leigh smiles shyly.

"Who wants to go first?" Jesy questions as she stands up straight.

My jaw drops when we lock eyes and she winks at me. She fucking winked at me!

"We'll go first." Perrie replies as her and Jason approach the two.

"Close your mouth, Daph."

I snap my mouth closed but damn is it hard. The table is low enough for me to see her khaki clad thighs. I would pay her to suffocate me with those thighs.

"You good?"

"I'm good, Jade." I say, not taking m eyes off Jesy.

"Might want to wipe that drool off your face then." Jade chuckles.

"I'm not drooling, you ass!"

"I beg to differ."

"Go drool over Leigh-Anne."

"As soon as you tell me how you're gonna get her number."

I smirk. 

"Hey, Leigh-Anne!" She looks at me. "Jade wants to know how I'm gonna get your number but you're not my type, so can she have your number?" I smile sweetly.

Jade punches me in the arm. "That's not what I meant and you know it!"

"Of course she can have my number. By the way, it's time for you two to get printed."

"Wait, really?" Jade asks as we approach the table.

"Yeah. You are eighteen, right?"

"All four of us are."

"Can I have your hand?" Jesy asks me.

I hold out my hand. "You can have a lot more than my hand." I wink.

"Get it, Daph!" Jade says as Jesy blushes.

"Are you two sisters?" Leigh asks.

I smile at her and reply, "No, but we've been friends since we were little."

Jesy takes my other hand to print it.

"So is this your full time job?"

"No." Jesy says. "This is just part time for us, we're both business majors at the University of Miami."

"No way! Daphne and I have been offered athletic scholarships from there." Jade states.

"What sport do you two play?" Jesy wipes the ink from my fingers.

"Volleyball and soccer."

"I played volleyball in high school."

I look Jesy up and down and smirk. "We should play sometime."

"Daphne, I get that you're trying to get freaky with the pretty lady, but I'd like to get to the mall this century."

I turn and look at Pez. "You just want to go buy lingerie so you can get freaky with your boyfriend."

Perrie turns beet red and I smirk. When I turn back to Jesy, her and Leigh-Anne have packed up their stuff.

"Would you ladies like some help taking this stuff out to your car?"

"That would be lovely!" Leigh-Anne exclaims.

"Pez, the faster we help them, the faster you can get to the mall." Jade says.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's do this Jason!"

Perrie and Jason grab the boxes and walk out of the gym and Jade and I laugh.

"They have no idea where they're going."

Jade shakes her head. "Can we escort you ladies to your car?"

"That would be wonderful." Jesy smiles.

As she walks around the table and past me she smacks my ass.

"You coming?"

I shake my head to clear the dirty thoughts and see Jesy, Jade, and Leigh standing by the door. Jade's arm is around Leigh's waist and Jesy is smirking at me.

"Hopefully if I play my cards right." I reply and run to catch up to them.

We meet Pez and Jason on the front steps of the school and follow Jesy to their car which she unlocks so the boxes can be placed inside. Once done, Perrie and Jason walk over to my car.

"Do you have plans tonight?" Jesy asks me as I lean back against her car with her in front of me.

"Not yet. Why?"

Jesy pulls out a pen and grabs my wrist, pulling my arm toward her. She writes a phone number on my forearm.

"Text me and we'll get dinner." She releases my wrist.

"And what about dessert?"

"You can have anything you want for dessert."

"Anything?" I question, pulling her closer to me by her belt loops.

"Anything, babe." She breathes before crashing our lips together in a heated kiss.

I moan into the kiss and she pulls back with a smirk and I pout.

"There's more where that came from. Tonight?"

I bite my lip and nod. "Tonight."

She gives me a wide smile and pecks my lips. I smile back and head for my car, swaying my hips knowing Jesy is staring at my ass.

All mistakes are mine. Vote, comment, and tell a friend! Hope y'all enjoyed this!
Until next time.
Much love!!!!