CHOICES

"What? Lizzy are you sure?" Tonks was the first to react.

"Yes , look at these patterns. Abranxious Malfoy's soulmate was Anne Stuart. Anne Stuart's husband was Philip Xavley who was actually the soulmate of Miranda Malfoy, Abranxious's wife. See here, although Philip and Miranda had met prior to Philip's marriage to Anne, those meetings were hasty and they had never actually looked at each other. They only knew that their partners loved each other. Again, similarly Clarisse Peterson marries Xavier Thomas who was a pureblood. Xavier loved Liana Wentworth, a half blood. Liana was heartbroken when Xavier married Clarisse because again there were family issues. Liana started liking  Patrick Haxley who was a pureblood but Haxleys were open minded. But a year into the marriage, Haxley met Clarisse at a Ball and developed feelings just like Liana and Xavier. It is also said , at first the feelings were not very strong but after they met a couple of times, they were irrevocably in in love. So we can assume the soulmate thing is not a love at first sight." I concluded.

"Lizzy, what are you trying to say?" daddy asked.

"Daddy, I think Rachael is Draco's soulmate." I blasted the bomb. " All those patterns in the chart prove it. I am Cedric's soulmate. Rachael is his wife. I am Draco's fiancee. Draco and Rachael have met face to face only one and they had not looked at each other, I am kinda sure because Rachael was talking to me the whole time she was at Hogwarts."

I pulled my hair into a bun and showed them the back of my neck. at the back of my neck there was a heart wit CD & LP written. 

Everyone gasped. I nodded, "This happened when Cedric had proposed. He had said it was a Diggory family thing. But now I realize, it was because Cedric is my soulmate." 

My eyes were welling up. My soulmate was dead, gone. But of course I knew that before I heard about this Soulmate thing.

"The Oracle of Delphi had given her blessings when we were at Los Angeles." I said. Tonks hugged me comfortingly.

"Some people don't have soulmates like half bloods or muggles. Just like Harry or Ginny, Ron and Hermione. So are James and Lily. They are not purebloods so no soulmate crap." Remus said.  

"Is it possible that Ginny can have a soulmate in a pureblood." I asked, half afraid of the answer.

Sirius chuckled, "Oh no! When half bloods or muggle borns have a possibility of falling in love with purebloods, they always have an affinity towards purebloods and also they cannot deeply fall in love with someone else and think about marrying him. It would feel wrong to them. But Ginny, I can assure you has always loved Harry. But Lizzy, think about it clearly , do you want to marry Draco for your own happiness?"

The answer was instantaneously formed in my mind. NO! I was marrying him for my family's happiness and also so that Isabella could get a father.

My silence gave them the answer they were looking for.

"I think there is a possibility that Rachael might be Draco's soulmate. In that case Lizzy, what do you want to do?" Remus asked.

"In that case, I will happily stand by and let Draco and Rachael unite. Rachael never got Cedric's love thanks to me and I will not deprive her of her soulmate's love. Anyways they are bound to meet after a few years thanks to Cordelia's Curse. Why should I overcomplicate things?" I said firmly.

"You have a lot of spunk kiddo." Sirius said proudly.

I smiled. This was nothing compared to the pain of losing Cedric. I had always felt from the beginning that there was something wrong about Draco ad my relationship. I was away from him for more than two years yet it hardly hurt me compare to the few months I had spent away from Cedric during my fourth year. I always knew no one would replace my Cedric and I knew it wasnt right on Draco. But now, I would correct my mistake.  Maybe Draco and I could stay good friends. But my hear sank when I thought of Isabella. Just when she was about to get a dad, she was going to lose him again.

"What if Rachael is not his soulmate?" Tonks asked.

"My gut feelings say she is. But if she isn't I am going to tell Draco the truth regarding my feelings and explain about Cordelia's Curse. i could help him find the woman who is his soulmate. He deserves more than a girl who has two kids from her dead boyfriend." I say with a feeble smile.

"You mom wont like it Liz. She want you to marry Draco." Daddy said.

"Well, its my decision daddy." I said firmly. Everyone nodded.

"I am so hungry. We need to eat." Sirius said. "Tonks, what did your mom send?"

"Cheese Burgers, Mince pies, cured ham and a beef casserole." Tonks said with a grin.

I smacked my lips, "Sounds great."

"I will go and get Teddy and Isabella." Remus said.

I sat down beside my father. Isabella and teddy came up giggling.

"You know Lizzy, Isabella and I are planning how I should impress Victorie......" Teddy told me.

I grinned.

"If only dad was here. He could tell us some good ideas. After all he impressed mummy." Isabella grinned.

I forced a smile and sat deep in thought. How would I handle such delicate issues? How Would Isabella React? 

I had no answers to those questions. If only My Cedric was here and my Jacob......