Honeymoon

"Where are we going Cedric?" I asked, resting my head on his shoulder.

We were sitting at the back of a cab which was driving us to the airport. We were going to have a proper muggle Honeymoon.  I was absolutely exhausted after the reception. I danced with all my friends and family. The cake was delicious, I had to ask Pans where she got in from. Hermione had caught the bouquet which was amazing as she was probably the next one of us to get married. 

"Wait and see my love." Cedric said, smirking.

"I am not really good at this patience thing." I told him.

"Liz, you look so so beautiful." Cedric murmured, sucking my neck.

"Nice try at distracting me Mr. Diggory but this ain't gonna work."

"Is that so Mrs. Diggory?" He grinned as I flushed. " Why don't you become a dutiful, obedient wife for a change?"

I rolled my eyes, "Sorry. I am not exactly the obedient, dutiful type."

"And I wont have you any other way , my love. My headstrong, independent Princess."

"Make that Queen." I smirked. "I call Isabella 'my little princess'. So that makes me Queen."

Cedric laughed, "Okay , your highness."

We finally reached the airport and got into a flight to Greece.

"Greece? Are we going to Greece?" I said excitedly. "I have heard Greece is a beautiful place."

"Well, I am sure you are going to love this place." Cedric said.

The flight from London to Athens was around 4 hours long. I was exhausted and  fell asleep.

"Elizabeth, my love, we are here." Cedric kissed me awake.

I rolled my eyes, "You know I don't like to be called Elizabeth."

"But that is your name." Cedric said. "Besides, didn't you say you were Queen. Queens are  always addressed by their proper names. Just like Her Royal Highness Queen Elizabeth II."

I sighed, " I give up Cedric."

" You cannot win an argument with your hot, dashing husband Miss Pott....I mean Mrs. Diggory."

I laughed. "Hot and dashing? You have an inflated ego , husband."

The plane landed at Athens International Airport. We did the formalities.

" Keep a lookout for Mr. Ken Borlaung." Cedric told me.

"Okay."

Ken Borlaung was  holding a card which had our names on it. "Diggory"

"Hi Mr. Borlaung." Cedric said and extended his hand for a handshake.

"Hello Mr. Diggory, Mrs. Diggory. A pleasure to meet you. You look very beautiful Mrs. Diggory." Mr. Borlaung greeted and kissed my hand. "Please follow me."

"I hate the idea of him staring at you." Cedric said.

"Possessive much?" I smirked.

"Yes Lizzy. I am a jealous man." He kissed my forehead. "You are mine baby. All mine."

I raised my eyebrow. "Prove it husband."

"Oh I will." Cedric gave a mischievous smirk. He pulled me closer to him and said, "I will ensure I am the only thought in your mind."

I blushed furiously.

"Do you think Jacob and Isabella will mind having another sibling?" Cedric asked.