2

Jeremy woke up the next morning pretty early. He put on his cardigan and shirt and glanced over to his laptop. No, today wasn't the day. He could do it tomorrow in his dorm. Jeremy snorted. He wasn't going to have a room to himself anymore - even worse he didn't know who he was sharing with.

Jeremy closed his laptop, slipping it into his backpack, along with the charger. Two suitcases sat by the door and a bag with posters and some geeky stuff like funko pops and his old school consoles. He had also ordered a small TV stand and a TV to arrive at the College after he got there.

Jeremy took the suitcases, his backpack and the bag down the stairs and met his Dad in the Kitchen. Mr Heere was by the stove, flipping something in a pan. Jeremy sat down in the kitchen diner and Mr Heere turned around. He put a plate of pancakes on the table and sat down opposite Jeremy.

"So, are you excited about moving out?" he asked, smiling softly. Jeremy shrugged. "I am, but I'm gonna miss you Dad" Mr Heere sniffed. "Stop, you're going to make me cry Son!" Jeremy grinned. "At least you can bring some ladies round, right Dad?"

Mr Heere scoffed, playfully punching Jeremy's arm. "Eat, you have a big day ahead of you" Jeremy nodded, not having to be told more than once. He chewed on the pancakes. They were chewy but over all his Dad had done a good job.

Jeremy was just finishing them when a loud honk was heard from outside. Jeremy jumped. "Jesus Christ, it's early, Michael!" Mr Heere got up and spread his arms wide, suggesting a hug.

"Oh, you are going to do so well Young Man!" Jeremy obliged, wrapping his arms around his Dad. Jeremy grinned.   "I'm doing so well because I have your support!" Mr Heere teared up a little but let go of Jeremy.

"Now you go and do your best at College alright? Oh and say hi to Michael for me" Jeremy grabbed all of his bags and suitcases. "Ten-Hut!"

Jeremy struggled with his bags but managed to reach Michael's PT Cruiser, which was parked in the driveway. Michael himself was sitting in the drivers seat, looking at his phone. Jeremy knocked on the window and Michael jumped, getting out of the car. The two boys put Jeremy's stuff in the back and Jeremy strapped himself into the passenger seat.

Michael drove out of the driveway and turned on the radio, turning it down so they can listen to it whilst talking. Michael hummed to the song for a bit before grinning at Jeremy. "Just two best friends on their way to College!" Jeremy chuckled. "Yeah, we're lucky that everyone went to the same College. What are you taking again?"

Michael leant back, his eyes still on the road. "Media remember! I'm specialising in music. Aren't you doing Photography?" Jeremy nodded. A Bob Marley song came on the radio and Michael laughed, turning up the radio.

The two boys started singing along laughing at each others voices. They drove down the motorway, towards a new chapter of their lives

𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦
------------

thatgaybitch has posted

[Open]     Ignore

thatgaybitch : the two bitches are heere

[Open Comment Section]

𝗵𝗲𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗿 : I never said you could use that pun Michael Mell

𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 : You two are Iconic, also 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗴𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 I think you might be in trouble 👀