3

Jeremy took his suitcases out of Michael's car and walked towards the front of the college building. Michael staggered next to him holding multiple trunks. They reached the reception desk and smiled at the young lady at the desk. She stood up and grinned.

"Bonjour, je m'appelle Madeline and welcome to College! I am in the year above you and I am excited to help you guys settle in!" Jeremy took a double take. "W-Wait, are you actually French?" he asked. Madeline nodded. "Uh huh! My grandparents were French! Anyways, what are your names so I can give you your dorm keys and schedules?"

Michael slapped his hand on her desk. "Michael Mell and Jeremy Heere at your service Ma'am" Madeline laughed before ticking a list and handing the two boys a stack of papers and they each got a key.

The boys said goodbye to Madeline and made their way back outside to walk to the dorms. Jeremy looked at his key. "Room 145" he stated. Michael looked at his before groaning. "Room 142" he exclaimed. Jeremy smiled. "Well, uh at least we're near each other!"

Jeremy stopped outside the dorm building. It was a nice building, reasonably big and had some nice plants in the front of it.

They entered the building and found their rooms. They were on the third floor and were three rooms away from each other. Jeremy turned the key into the lock, unlocking the door.

He entered the room and raised a brow. It looked as though his Roommate had already arrived. His Roommate seemed relatively neat and had a simplistic style, apart from a small table football stand in the corner of the room.

Jeremy went to his desk, pulling out his laptop and plugging it into the charger. He approached his bed and started putting up posters. Jeremy was just putting up the last poster when a door swung open. There were a few footsteps and a familiar voice exclaimed, "Jeremy?"

Jeremy turned around to see Jake Dillinger staring at him in surprise. Jeremy jumped off the bed and waved, only reached Jake's chest.

Jake whooped before going to sit on his bed. "Bro, I was honestly so scared that I'd get someone I didn't know, but  now I know it's you, I'm ecstatic, man!"

Jeremy frowned. "Wait, you're happy you're rooming with me?" Jake nodded. "Yeah man, you're one of the coolest people I know, I mean you and Michael on those video games just- how do you do it?"

Jeremy smiled. "Well, when my TV comes, I can teach you if you want?" Jake grinned. "Ooh, a TV? You mind if I watch my sports on there?" Jeremy shrugged. "Of course! Why wouldn't I let you?"

There was a silence and the two boys stood there awkwardly before Jake scratched the back of his neck. "So, what major are you taking Dude?" Jeremy went to his bag and took out a professional looking camera. "Photography, what about you?"

Jake blushed and grinned sheepishly. "Well it'll come as no surprise but I'm doing Sports." Jeremy giggled. "You must be good at sports by now!" Jake blushed even more. "Thanks! Would you like me to help you unpack!"

Jeremy nodded and the two boys worked on getting Jeremy's part of the dorm decorated.