Hell Starts Now

Monday Sarada POV

"Sarada! Breakfast is ready get up now if you don't want to be late on your first day of school!" Mom said "Okay Mom!" I said as I was doing my morning routine.
I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and changed into some nice clothes.
I wore a red v-neck shirt with the uchiha crest on the back,some blue pants and some red and black checkered converses. I walked downstairs to see my little brother,Daisuke Uchiha sitting beside the table eating his breakfast. "Mornin' big sis" He said to me while eating his food "Good morning Daisuke" I said walking to the counter wher my mom,Sakura Uchiha is seated . "Good morning Mom" I said as I grabed my food "Good morning Sarada" She said to me eating my breakfast. I finished my breakfast and looked at the time "Mom im going i'm gonna be late" I said as I walked to the door. "Okay Sarada take care and don't get into trouble" She said waving her hand to me "Okay Mom you too bye Daisuke see you guys later" I said as I walked out the door. My smile faded away once I got out the house'Alright hell starts now' I said in my mind as I walked to School.

~TIMESKIP~
Once I got there my hands started to shake and I sweat a lot more. I got to my classroom to find a lot of faces of disgust pointed towards me I found a solo seat at the back of the class and sat there after about a minute or two a man with black shades wearing a green jacket and black pants holding a clip board came into the classroom.
He went to the middle of the classroom and said "Hi my name is Shino Aburame and I will be your homeroom teacher" just then a guy with messy blonde hair came into the room "Mr.Uzumaki,your late again" Shino sensei said while pushing his glasses onto the bridge of his nose "Yeah yeah whatever" he said as he walked to the corner of the class to sit down a chorus of squeels can be heard on one side of the room. Shino Sensei started attendance, then we started to meet our other teachers. We met this one teacher who always talks about youth.

~TIMESKIP~
It was lunch time and I and the other students went to the cafeteria I went to the counter and got some fries,coke
And a burger just then a guy went to me and pushed me to the ground "As expected your to weak no wonder your father died" He said while he was going to punch I braced myself for the impact but when it was about to hit me a loud crashing sound of a tray was geard throughout the cafeteria which got everybody's attention I looked at wher the sound came from and saw the blonde haired guy from earlier .

Sorry guys this was a short one😅😅