This might be not that bad

Sarada POV

I braced myself for the impact but when it was about to hit me a loud crashing sound of a tray was geard throughout the cafeteria which got everybody's attention I looked at wher the sound came from and saw the blonde haired guy from earlier .

AN:Cobra kai reference coming up

I layed on the ground with a face of shock and relief. "Hey Iwabe!" He said with anger in his voice "Why dont you  shut up and stop being such an asshole" He said "You want the beatdown Boruto?" He asked him annoyed "I'm ready for your lame ass karate this time" He said while pushing him "It's not lame ass karate" He said geting up while Iwabe charged a punch "It's Cobra Kai" he said as he blocked his punch and punced him back. A chorus of "OOOOOOHs" where heard throughout the cafeteria.

3rd Person POV
Boruto walked towards Iwabe who threw him to a table. Boruto pulled Iwabe's arm behind him and kicked and punched him. Iwabe's friend tried to punch Boruto but he blocked and sweep kicked him at the same time then one person who I assume was Boruto's friend yelled "NO MERCY"
Two of Iwabe's thugs cornered Boruto into a pincer attack the two tried to punch Boruto but he dodged causing the two thugs to punch each other Boruto then ran to a table and vaulted over it and grabbing a tray while doing so. Iwabe and his friend ran to Boruto. Boruto kicked the chair towards one of them causing him to fall while he smacked the other using the tray when Iwabe got up Boruto stood on the table and kicked and smacked Iwabe's head.

Boruto POV
I kicked and smacked Iwabe's head and stood up on the table.
Everyone aplauded except that one girl I helped who was smiling at me.
I got down and walked to her I helped her up and inroduced myself "Boruto...Boruto Uzumaki" I said while I held out my hand for her to shake. I hear my heart beating so loud it was practcally beating out of my chest "Sarada...Sarada Uchiha" she said as she shook my hand "Thank you" She said as she smiled at me "No problem". I turned to walk away but I remembered what sensei said:"Try to get Cobra Kai new students". I turned around when I did I gave her a card showing to sign up to Cobra Kai "Sign up learn how to defend yourself for when I'm not here". She blushed and took it.

~TIMESKIP~
School went by in a heartbeat it was the end of the day, I walk out of the room to see Sarada walking to the gate "Hey Sarada wait up!" I said as I walk up to her.She was surprised to see me "What are you doing here?" She asked me coldly "Can't I come to a friend?" I said "We never declared it" She said "Then can I be your friend Sarada Uchiha?" I asked "No" she said coldly "Please" I asked with the puppy dog eyes. "Fine!" She said "Yes!" I said happily she rolled her eyes and went to the direction of her home. I followed behind her with my hands behind my head. "Why are you following me?" She asked me "I'm walking you home" I said and could've sworn I saw a blush crawl up her cheeks
As we arrived at her home she went to her porch "Thank you Boruto-kun" she said "Bolt" I said but she couldn't catch what I was saying "Pardon me?" She asked "Call me Bolt" I said "O-okay B-Bolt" I smiled as I pecked her forehead she blushed a bit at that and went inside her house and I walked to mine.

Sarada POV
I blushed when he pecked my forehead we said our goodbyes and went back to our houses.
As I walked in I saw mom grinning "W-w-what is it m-mom?" I stuttered
"What happened?" She asked suspisiously "N-nothing" I stuttered again "So that boy that just pecked your forehead on the porch was nothing?" My cheeks turned red "HAHAHAHA😂😂" She laughed so hard "M-mom?" I asked her "Yes sweetie?" She asked "Is this a real thing?" I said as I handed her the card from Bolt "Why yes sweetie this is where I studied karate where did you get this?" She asked "From B-Bolt"I said "Hmmmmm and is he the one that pecked your forehead over there?" She asked pointing over to the porch "Y-Yes" I said stuttering "Are you thinking about joining Cobra Kai?" She asked me "Yes" I answered "Well I'll come with you tommorow" She replied "Okay" I said while I went upstairs and sat on my bed."Maybe this might not be that bad" I said to myself.

Boruto POV
I walked in my house and to my suprise I saw my dad "Tadaima" I said walking in "Hmm looks like my son had a good day" My Mom said "Yep" I said while walking in my room. I layed on my bed thinking about all that happened today and went to sleep.

AN:This is also a pretty short one but hope you guys liked it anyways see you in the next chapter guys