Longing!!

Hey friends...back again!😋🙃
And today is a special day na..
It's Princess's B'day!!😍😍🤩🤩

Happy birthday Sara Ali Khan!!😍😘💖💖💜💜💚💚💙💙💛💛❤️❤️

So, let's start..😉

Kartik's POV :-

Sarah : Ahhhh!!!!Kartik!!

I was moving fast towards the house, when I heard her scream. And I didn't need another second to break into a run. What happened there!??

Kartik : Sarah!
I banged opened the door to our room, to see a horror-faced Sarah standing in the middle of the room. The moment she saw me, she ran towards me and hugged me tightly.

Her hands were shivering as she clenched onto my T-shirt, her face hidden towards my chest.

Sarah : K-Kartik..I am s-scared!!.

Her voice made me feel so worried. I patted on her hairs to calm her down. Once I was sure she was okay, I decided to ask, still not breaking away from her clutch.

Kartik : Okay, calm down Sarah..now tell me what happened!?

I tried to sound calm and released my grip smoothly. But it's like she was not gonna leave anytime soon, so I let her be and patted her hair and back.

Sarah : I.. I -I saw...There..there is..

She stammered pointing to one side of the room.

Kartik : What's there!? Don't worry, just tell me.

I asked being alerted. Her hand which was pointing towards that side was shivering like hell.

Sarah : Ther-There is Chameli....

Kartik: Huh...uh...yeh Chameli hai kaun?

(Guys, Chameli is a chipkali. The name, here, is given by Sarah. And she is scared na, so let it be😅😅)