Chapter 12 (half of 6)

"I meant, discussing with myself." I said. "With yourself?" He asked. "Yeah, with myself. I will ask questions to me and answer it by myself. And then I will ask another question to myself. And I should say, it was fun.' I said. 'Well, you almost sound like a psycho." He said. 'And it is not my problem that you think of me like that." I said. "Well now, you sound like another person." He said. My god, no way. Diana, you are not your old self. CHANGE!

"Well yeah, that's it. We can go to bed." I said and was about to sleep, when Jason pulled my pillow. "What the-" "Not so fat lady. No sleeping until you yell me the story," He said, smirking. "Okay, I thought you might have forgotten about it." I said. "Well, I don't forget anything that fast, lady." He said. "But we have a problem." He said. "What problem? I asked. "I can't hear your story properly, if we are sitting on two sides of the room." He said. "So, you don't mean-" "That is exactly what I mean. "I said and smirked.

"So lady, get off the bed." He said. "Or..." He didn't complete. "Or?" I asked. "You want to know?" He asked. "Yes." I nodded.

"Suddenly, he picked me up, in his both hands and dropped me on his bed. 'This is what I will do." He said and smirked. Damn, I hate his smirking.

He then went to my bed and started to push it.

I then suddenly pulled my legs up and closed my eyes shut. Then I heard the sound of the bed colliding and opened my eyes. And there I saw Jason, standing on the other side of my bed, smirking.

"Have I ever mentioned that I hate your smirking?" I asked. "Believe me lady, you have already mentioned it." He said and got up on my bed and then to his. I then got to my bed. "You may start now." He said. "I don't need your permission to start." I mumbled. "You said anything lady?' He asked. "Nothing I said.