Introduction and Rules

Hi guys, I'm Leemah. The not so adorable person hosting this award.

The password is in the rules(for both participants and judges)

I'll cut to the chase (Rules for participants and judges)

The password is in the rules(for both participants and judges)

1. Be nice! (We've all heard this one). If you're disrespectful, then I'll be disrespectful and kick you out of the award. So it really is your loss.

2. Follow this account TheOfficialSociety (compulsory) and your respective judges.

3. You can enter as many books as you want as long as there are in different genres.

4. Your book must have at least 5 chapters unless it has like 3000 words in a chapter.

5. If it's a short story or poetry, it must have at least 4 chapters.

6. As a judge, you can also enter your book but not in the genre you're judging. The password is anything that starts with the letter S

7. Give this book a shout-out on your board. Add this book to your library and reading list.

8. Judges must read at least five chapters, you can read more if you wish.

9. Do not befriend your judge. I do not tolerate partiality.

10. If the turn out is great. They'll be a plot twist, something I haven't seen in any other awards.

11. Please tag as many people as possible! ---------->>

Ask any questions here ------>>>