PART SIXTEEN

Taehyung has already come back home, is sitting watching television on the sofa. While he's watching, he saw Jennie's news which a journalist was reporting from the building of HitG.

Taehyung stands up suddenly, grabs the car key and rushes out of the mansion.

Mrs Taeyeon who has just gone downstairs, saw her grandson came out of the mansion hurriedly, she tried to call him for asking where is he going, but it seems like he didn't hear her.

She sighed and shook her head, clearly know about her grandson that if he has urgent work, he'll leave the mansion without telling anyone even they tried to stop him or ask him.

Taehyung has already got in his car, drove out the parking lot in his mansion to the hospital in which Jennie is. As he arrived at the hospital, he went to the information centre to ask where the room of Jennie in is. Unfortunately, the nurse told him that Jennie already left the hospital.

Taehyung left the hospital and went back to the mansion. "I'm late" he sighed disappointedly.

Taehyung comes back to the mansion, opened the door by himself. Stepped in silently and walked straightly to his room, didn't respond to his grandma asked him when she saw him back home. He opens the door of his room, then he takes a deeper breath and slams the door.

Taehyung lies down on the bed lazily, spreads his arm straightly as he stares at the ceiling. Taking a deep breath again. He thought "Why like a shot I'm in a bad mood, I also feel like I did something wrong". And then, he closes his eyes trying to sleep.

~

In the morning, Jennie doesn't go to work today. She just stays at the house, she's not feeling well yet, she needs to rest more. The HitG told her not to come to work so, they're afraid that there will be something happens to her again like yesterday. Everyone is at the HitG worry Jennie so much.

Mr Kim Sihyuk wants to take care of Jennie, but he needs to take care of the restaurant too. So, he just cooked a lot of food for Jennie and Lisa told him that she will come to takes care of Jennie.

Mr Kim Sihyuk already left the house, Jennie is still sleeping on the bed in her room. Lisa hasn't arrived yet since she needs to ride the taxi and go to the café first.

~

"Good morning Mr Jeon!" the barista greets, smile politely.

Jungkook smiles back. "What would you like to order the drinks?" the barista asks Jungkook.

"May I have a paper cup of cappuccino, please?" Jungkook replies.

The barista totals the bill, and  Jungkook hands his debit card to the barista.

The barista hands him back his debit card with a receipt. "Please wait a minute!" said the barista, then walking to make the order of Jungkook.

Jungkook walks to sit on the sofa for waiting his order to finish, he takes his phone out and scrolls down his TW account.

The door of the café is opened, there is a girl with long legs and wears a pink dress walks in.

Jungkook always looks up to see everyone who comes into the café, but today he seems like he doesn't interest it, just keeps scrolling.

"Welcome to Kuma café" the second barista who is standing next to the first barista who has just gone to make Jungkook's order greets.

"Yes hello!" the pink dress girl replies, smile.

"What would you like to order, Ms?" the barista asks.

Jungkook knits his brows when he heard the voice of the pink dress girl.  "It's so familiar" Jungkook thought.

The pink dress girl is about to respond to the second barista.

"Mr Jeon, your order finished" said the barista.

Jungkook gets up from the sofa and walks to take his order from the first barista.

"Thank you!" said Jungkook, grin. He turns to the left side and about to walk out of the cashier, he widens his eyes as he saw the pink dress girl.

"You-you are that-that Li-li-sa girl" he stutters, lifts his index finger and points toward the pink dress girl.

Lisa who is a girl wear a pink dress and came into the café, she heard Jungkook's voice then turns to him as well. "You, Jerk!" Lisa exclaims, grit teeth.

Jungkook stuns. Lisa's darting her eyes everywhere, seems to look for something then she noticed a paper cup of cappuccino that Jungkook is holding, she grabs it from him hastily.

Next, she slashes it at him. His half body is full of cappuccino, he gasps. Lisa crosses her arm, raises one brow and smirk "Jerk like you deserves this".

END OF PART SIXTEEN

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪