PART TWENTY

Finished having some talk with Mr Kim Sihyuk, Mrs Taeyeon came back home. She has already arrived at the mansion.

She's now sitting on the couch in the living room. Waiting for her grandson to arrive at the mansion, she has an important thing to talk about with him.

She's watching TV while waiting for her grandson.

A few minutes ago, the sound of the car was heard. It's the sound car of her grandson Taehyung. Two maids run to open the fence for Taehyung.

Get out of the car and walks towards the mansion. The maid opens the door for him.

Steps in and hands his blazer to a maid. Rolling up his sleeves, and continue to walk to his room.

Taehyung didn't notice his grandma, Mrs. Taeyeon approached him, "Tae, I need to talk to you".

Taehyung raises one brow in wonder, "What's it, Halmeoni?".

"Just come with me to the living room" Mrs Taeyeon responds. Return to the living room, Taehyung follows her.

They're in the living room, Mrs. Taeyeon sits down on the couch while Taehyung sits other side and facing her. "Halmeoni, how important it is?"

Taehyung didn't wait for his grandma to start, he wants to know about what his grandma is going to talk with him, today his grandma looks serious.

Mrs Taeyeon takes a breath, "Tae, I haven't told you that your grandfather before he passed away, he left a promise with someone".

"Is it relate to me too, Halmeoni?" Taehyung questions.

"Yes!" Mrs Taeyeon replies.

"I don't know whether you knew Mr Kim Sihyuk but your grandfather and he are best friends" Mrs Taeyeon explains her grandson.

"In the past, our family had a severe economic crisis, your grandfather almost ended up himself in that time, he didn't know which way to go, but fortunately he met a kind person, Mr Kim Sihyuk" she pauses.

"He was very kind to our family, if your grandfather didn't meet him, maybe now there's no The Kim Hotel and Resort" she continues.

Taehyung carefully listens to his grandma telling him.

"He helped our family a lot, your grandfather made a promise with him in gratitude, if The Kim's Family has a grandson and Mr Sihyuk also has a son, or granddaughter and daughter, they'll be good brothers or sisters" Mrs Taeyeon stares at her grandson like she feels sorry for him.

"But if our family has a grandson and he has daughter, or granddaughter or son, we'll arrange a marriage for them" she said completely.

"And the child of Mr Kim Sihyuk" Taehyung asks in disbelief.

"Daughter" Mrs Taeyeon replies.

"I'm sorry that you have to do this, but it's your duty, you must accept this no matter what" Mrs Taeyeon used to disagree with this promise, but she has no choice, but to force her grandson to accept it.

"But Halmeoni, why everyone never tells me about this promise?" Taehyung questions.

"We want to tell you when you're announced as heir of The Kim Hotel and Resort, but the situation changed" Mrs Taeyeon answers.

"Situation changed?" Taehyung questions again.

"Mr Kim Sihyuk is in big trouble with his business and he came to us for help, he has no choice, so this's an opportunity for us to repay him and fulfil your grandfather's promise" Mrs Taeyeon explains.

"But we have a lot of choices instead of this, why this choice?" Taehyung argues.

"We can buy the business that he's running, he still manage that business, or we can find another choice, Halmeoni" he adds.

"We must stop that antique promise, please give me the right to choose my loved ones, not forcing me to marry someone who I don't love, Halmeoni" he continues.

"You've already known that I have my love one, why you still force me to marry another woman, Halmeoni?" Taehyung doesn't let his grandma talk.

"I don't accept this marriage, if you let this shit happened then there's no Kim Taehyung in here anymore" Taehyung said to his grandma.

"Tae, please do this for our family fame" Mrs Taeyeon begs her grandson.

"No!" Taehyung argues categorically, shakes his head.

Taehyung stands up, walks to his room without saying good night to his grandma. Slammed the door, show how much angry he is. Mrs Taeyeon takes a deep breath.

"No, Appa!" Jennie argues.

"I don't accept this arranged marriage" she adds.

"Please Jen, I beg you" Mr Kim Sihyuk begs Jennie.

"What happened Appa, why suddenly I have to marry someone who I've never known before?" Jennie questions, furrow.

"Please Jen!" Mr Kim Sihyuk keeps begging his daughter.

"Appa, why you didn't give the reason to me?" Jennie asks her father.

Jennie gets up from the dining chair, she stops step before she left the dining table, "Unless you explain the reason to me, we'll talk about it later".

"But now, I disagree, Good night, Appa" she adds and Jennie goes to her room.

END OF PART TWENTY

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪