chapter 2.

Samir's POV
~

"Nigga shut yo old ass up." My cousin De'andre said to my daddy.

"Yea okay, my old ass uh beat yo dumb ass up. And keep cussing in my house and see what happen."

"What? You gon tell my momma? If you is, don't do that, she already be on my as-i mean butt."

not he scared of tina ass.

"You scared of Tina? Lil ass tina?" My dad laughed.

"That lady evil. Like something wrong with her for real. She be on my ass bout any and everything. Yea I know I cussed, I can't help it."He shook his head.

"You got one more time. Just one more."

"So you gon tell my momma for real if I cuss again? Don't do me like that unc."

"You sound like a whole ass five year old. If you don't just cuss and gon bout yo business. That man ain't go do nothing." I said shaking my head.

"Mmcht. So you not gon tell him nothing? He just cuss- you know what don't worry about it. I don't have to get treated this way." He crossed his arms and slouched in his seat.

"Boy hush and run to the gas station for me."

"For what?"

"I need some toothpicks. I ran out. Hurry up, i'm feening." He shooed De'andre off.

"Where yo money? My car don't run off air."

"Boy, if you don't get the fuck out my face I know something,"

"Mmcht. You fucking feen. Who just chews on toothpicks for the fun of it?" De'andre mumbled. "You coming son?" He asked me.

"Yea." I stood up and pulled my sweats up just for them to fall down again.

We walked out the door and to his car. He unlocked the door and I got in making sure to put my seatbelt on.

"The hell you put yo seatbelt on for?" He looked over and laughed.

"Cause yo ass drive to reckless for my liking. I adore my life. Now let's go." I sat back in my seat and he backed out the driveway.

"Why you don't have a girl yet?"

"Why you in my business?"

"wHy YoU iN mY-shut the fuck up. And answer the question."

"Childish ass nigga." I shook my head.

"And my childish ass got a girl. Yo li mean ass don't."

"Who?"

"Nigga you know who she i-who cares." I cut him off.

"Bye. Rude for no damn reason. Get out the car." He turned the car off.

"What I gotta get out for?"

"You gon sit in this hot ass car?"

"Yea. You ain't gon be long anyways."

"You don't know what imma do." He closed the door.