Fifty Nine

Wolf- Miguel ft QUIÑ

Minho drags himself off the bed and out of his room, grunting in annoyance that Johnny isn't here right now to answer the fucking door.

Yet the banging didn't exactly sound so welcoming, so Minho is a trembling mess as of right now.

If it's Karma...... He's so screwed.

After trying to gather his dignity for a moment or two, hoping it's his actual mother instead, he opens it and is instantly pushed back.

A very very angry Taehyung is in front of him.

Wait Taehyung?

Minho jumps when the door slams shut behind him and Taehyung grabs his arm, dragging him to the bedroom and practically throws him onto the bed.

"You sly fucker thought you could just avoid me for a whole fucking day?" Taehyung growls, instantly making realize by the faint accent that it wasn't actually Taehyung.

Karma.

The intimidating man closes Minho's door and locks it, snapping his blazing eyes to his shaking boyfriend before loosening a button from his black button up shirt and stomps towards him.

Minho leans back against the bed, more so scrambled back as Karma sets a knee on the mattress beside his hip, pushing his chest down so he's completely laying down while he glares at him.

"This is what we're going to do sweetheart," Karma taunts hauntingly low, "You are going to stop being a cry baby little bitch and tell me what the fuck happened last night."

Minho gulps thickly, unable to look at Karma's face with his own pursed lips, "We all promised to take care of each other and to stay loyal-"

"That's not what I fucking asked for."

Abruptly Minho is spun to his front and Karma lands his large hand against his ass, hard.

"Answers now!" Karma demands angrily, meanwhile Minho mewls the heat, shuttering a moan when Karma slaps his ass again, harder this time.

"T-Taehyung kissed Jeongguk and Jimin okay!" Minho blurts out, whining to the way Karma roughly massage his ass from his pants, "H-He was pretty gone yesterday. Even made a show on stage and just-"

Karma grabs a fist full of Minho's hair and drags his head back, meeting his teary eyes with his own monotone gaze.

"Knowing us for seven years and can't even recognize your own boyfriend, disgusting," Karma huffs annoyedly, letting go of his head a bit too roughly, "That wasn't Taehyung, or none of us."

Minho is breathing heavily, not being able to think anything properly by how Karma is torturously running his slim fingers right between his legs, forcing a shiver down his body.

"What?" He questions through this pants, inhaling a sharp breath when Karma presses his fingers where his hole is, "T-Then who was it?"

A stealthy darkness fills Karma's eyes, finding it a little amusing to how quickly his boyfriend falls like putty so easily for him, "Who knows, but it wasn't Taehyung. V and I did promise we wouldn't front so we didn't. New alter perhaps."