Chapter One: Bakugou wins again

Kirishima's POV:

    Kaminari, Mina, and I were talking when Bakugou came out of the kitchen and flopped onto the couch.

    "I bet imma be the first to get a date! Losers~" Mina teased, they all knew she was probably right.  I jumped at the sudden yell from the spiky haired blonde sitting on a nearby couch in the common room.

     "TOO LATE RACCOON EYES!" It took a minute for the group of friends to realize what the angry Pomeranian was saying.

    "Wait a minute... Your dating someone!? I feel bad for the girl..! You are waaayyyy to aggressive for most people." Kaminari commented. I barely noticed the blush on the blonde's face when he started to yell, threatening to kill the two.

    As the angry teen stomped away I caught on to what he was saying; " -t's not a girl dimwit..."

'Bakugous GAY?!'

=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=

Bakugou's POV:

    I stomped off and started up the stairs, I peeked behind me and was startled to see Kirishima staring at me with a startled look on his face 'did he hear what I said?! I'm screwed!' I ran the rest of the way up the stairs and flopped not my bed. Slamming the door behind me. I grumbled to myself when suddenly my phone binged and a text message revealed itself.

_______________________________________

Deku: we still open for saturday night..? •^•

Kacchan: of course ya nerd-
_______________________________________

Authors note: Ello! sorry for the short chapter... The video at the top is my favorite bkdk video~ Expect new chapters soon!!! (:

                                       - Addy_Chan
[

235 words]