The Birth Of The First Witch

Herscherr's POV

It has been 2 weeks since the multiverse was created by me and Sayori, and I still miss her. I just hope that Monika will look after her for me. I looked at the child I was holding in my arms, a smile forming on my face. "It's alright, Daphne....you'll meet your mother one day...I promise.." I said, and Daphne stopped crying, falling asleep in my arms. I placed daphne in a crib as I started to create a palace around us so that I had somewhere to live.

Ten years later...

I looked at Daphne as I saw her entering my origin palace with a few bruises on her face. "What happened, musume?" I asked her, and she sighed. "I went to the fateverse like you wanted, but the inhabitants of that world attacked me because I was a witch. Why do you want me to live in another universe?" She asked me, and I sighed. "Listen, Musume. Your mother and Monika left because I didn't want them to be stuck in the nexus forever. I don't want you to be trapped in these walls forever." I explained, and Daphne smiled. "I have an idea, mommy. I'll go to the zeroverse!" Daphne said, and I sighed. "Alright then...just be careful...I don't want to lose you." I said as I hugged Daphne. "I'll be alright, mommy. Trust me." She said as we then said our goodbyes. I smiled as she disappeared to the zeroverse.

I just wish for her to have the best luck, she's going to need it...

To be continued...