The Witches Of Sin

"What about the witch of envy, who killed all of the other witches and used them as sustenance as she made the world her enemy? The most detestable of them all?"

Echidna's POV

I sat alone in this seemingly endless meadow that I called home. This place is known as the Garden Of Greed, and I cannot leave this place right now. I am technically still dead after what Satella did to me and the other witches. "Hm?" I said as I heard the sound of someone walking towards me. I looked up to see a boy who looked like he was in his late teens, walking over to my table. "Natsuki Subaru, is it? Welcome to the sanctuary." I said, as I gestured towards the seat on the other side of the table.

"How do I know that I can trust you, witch?" He asked me, and I chuckled softly, licking my lips as I enjoyed my tea. "Oh Subaru-kun....roswaal must have told you that I taught him everything that he knew. I even created Beatrice and Puck, so that he was safe~" I said, a devilish grin on my face. "Were you involved with what your archbishop did to my friend, Rem?" He asked me, and I laughed. "You think that Ley Batenkaitos is my Archbishop?! That's absurd! Regulus was my archbishop! I am the witch of greed. I have been looking after your little family ever since I first met roswaal~ don't be so simple minded~" I said, smiling at him. He stood up as he started to walk away. "Y-you're leaving?!" I yelled out, a look of shock and defeat on my face. I groaned as I snapped my fingers, telling him about the witches of Sin, so that he would stay longer. He left after I told him everything, and I never saw him again.

To be continued...