chapter 6: Paper Garden

ash was smiling with his mother, as she scooped up dirt to make room for the tulips she had bought. Ash was happly chasing a butterfly, while mr mime helped his mom. Oak was grilling steak and keeping an eye on him.......

ash's mother had always wanted a garden.....the smell of flowers always made her smile.....

unfourntaly when ash was 5 mewtwo took over. You know the world, flowers became scarce paved away for buildings and stautes of himself.

No matter how much ash's mother bought what little seeds she could. She could not save her garden. Ash vividly remebered the day , when his mother finaly had to accept her graden was a lost cause. In all his life, ash had never seen his mother cry. On that day, he saw her cry. Ash felt so bad, he ran upstairs to make paper flowers. When he came down though, his mother was being taken away. By the pokemon who wanted him as his queen. 

Ash  rushed over trying to give his mother the flowers. But the man before him took out his lighter and sent them ablaze. He laughed at ash's and his mother's pain. Oak was able to take care of him till he was 9. however on his ninth birthday oak was next on the excuation list.  Since the day of his mother's excuation and oak's demise. Ash was never the same, ever year on the annversary of his mother's death. he would make papper flowers and blossoms. Cheery blossoms, roses, tulips, daises, and even liliac. 

"gush" a voice said

" what the?" ash said

" gush.' the voice said

"gush gush..... aush asuh ash........ ash....ash! ASH! ash wake up!" mewtwo said  waking ash up

" hun?" ash asked

" you feel asleep on your windowsell....." mewtwo said

" oh......thanks....." ash said

" your welcome....." mewtwo said with a smug smile......when mewtwo left ash sighed plopped  on his bed looking at the paper rose he made for his mother's graden.