Chapter 7 : Cookie dough, but where did the oven go?

( refernce to this song,  Malheur De garcon a la Mode ( dex) )

Ash sighed as he woke up from last night, it was early in the morning by the looks of it. Mewtwo wasn't up, so Ash decided to go bake since it always helped him sort out his feelings. He also baked if he was upset or stressed.

He wandered the halls until he came across the kitchen. Once he was inside Ash gathered the ingredients he would need. When his mom was still with him they used to make poffins every month. His favorite was always the chocolate ones or the fruity ones. Those would usually have strawberries, mixed berries, or citrus fruits inside them. He started by making the dough, and then he chopped the fillings up into fine bits.

After he stuffed them he let them bake as he started on baking cookies. Chocolate chip, snickerdoodle, and sugar cookies. He used the cutouts on the sugar cookies so he could decorate them later. The shapes were flowers, hearts, 4 leaf clovers, and shapes objects. 

While the cookies cooled, ash pulled out the poffins and plated them on a wire rack. He then mixed up the batter for the cupcakes. Then he iced the sugar cookies with as much detail as his hands could manage. His hands got shaky when he was stressed, which he was. After taking a break he finished the icing with ease. 

 Ash's cookies weren't the best and sometimes didn't taste right.  However, over the years those were few and far between, they were the best but he liked them. He finished decorating the cupcakes before he finally ate breakfast and walked around a bit to ease his nerves. He left behind a kitchen clean and filled with freshly baked treats. 

Mewtwo walked in to see the entire kitchen was filled with these treats. He grabbed a few cookies and cupcakes before he poured himself a cup of coffee.

Even the staff nibbled on the mysterious treats.