chocolate robotsss !

i'm so sorry i haven't written any new chapters but i gained a new follower and i felt so motivated so this is for you @brokenthive and KatTalksToDogs .
thank you both for motivating me !

————————-3rd person ————-
after a while later , the 5 of them went to gon's place , where mito greeted him back aswell as killua , kurapika , leorio , and alluka .

————————killua's POV ——-
' mann i'm starving gon , do you have any- ' he began but was cut off by gon ' any chocolate robots killua ? of course i do ! ' he grinned at his best friend . god damn it gon .. do you have to do this to me ? killua grinned at gon , then put his arm around alluka and looked at his sister. ' hey alluka , do you want any ' his little sister's eyes lit up and she nodded ' yes please brother ! ' ( A/N ; i'm not gonna say onii-chan or anything because i'm not japanese , and it sounds cringy ) ' okkay thenn ! ' gon laughed  , heading to the pantry where there were all kinds of snacks , and finally , the chocolate robots .

' gon ' leorio said , grinning at everyone like he was gonna say something weird like how the time he basically fingered a woman in season 1 ( sorry i had to heehee ) killua saw gon turn around out of curiosity , and tilted his head , ' what is it leorio ? ' , ' well , you have pocky sticks .. ' leorio trailed off  . kurapika snorted , ' leorio , of course they're pocky sticks , you moron . now get to the point ' he said , bonking him on the head . ' OUCHH KURAPIKAAA ! ' leorio cried out in pain , rubbing the spot where kurapika hit him at .

killua and gon laughed at them both . it feels like the old times , where we all just barely met and just wanted to pass the Hunter Exam , Killua thought bitterly . he then noticed Alluka slowly making her way to Gon .

————-Alluka's P.O.V—————

she walked towards gon , w-what am i doing ? she thought , even though her legs kept moving forward towards him . i gotta make up an excuse for getting so close to Gon .. That's it ! i'll simply just walk towards him but actually go to the chocolate robots and get some for me and brother ! she thought happily

' Alluka ? what's wrong ? ' Gon blinked . ' oh no nothing whatsoever , Gon ! just getting chocolate robots ' she smiled gently at him , feeling so happy and light headed talking , no even just merely looking at him .

Alluka grabbed some chocolate robots , giving them to everyone , even Mito-san , who was just standing by the doorway . Speaking of mito-san , why does she have her hands over her stomach ? she looked at her brother , who was just staring at Gon

' Brother ? ' Alluka said . ' Yes , Alluka ? ' Killua said , turning his head towards her now , waiting for her to answer . ' Want another chocolate robot ? ' she offered . ' Oh , no thank you , sis . ' he smiled at her , then focused on Gon once again . is brother okay or something , he's been acting weird all day ... she thought . Mito-san clapped her hands ' I have news kids ! '

———- A/N ——-

we have a count of 539 words yayy ! thank you for reading this , it really motivates me !
please enjoy this and wait a bit more patiently for the next chapter , which might come out today ;)