eating din din

———GONS P.O.V——

''Mito-san, what are we having for dinner?'' Gon jumped up and down, happily. He heard a soft chuckle besides him and looked in Kurapika's direction and saw the blonde male smile at Leorio. Gon smiled, turning around to and walked where Mito was and tugged at her shirt. 'Mito-san, Mito-san! what are we having for dinner!' Mito-san blinked in confusion, 'Gon, didn't you say you girls and boys would hunt or something like that?' She said, putting her hands on her hips.

"oh yeah! i remember now Mito!" Gon turned to his friends and smiled." Let's go fish on the beach everyone!" he threw his arms up and spinned around. Alluka grinned happily "yes yes please! I don't know how to fish though but can you teach me how to fish?" She said smiling up at Gon, her hands were at the back of her waist. "Suree!"

As Gon taught her how to fish, Killua watched from afar.

—————-3rd PERSON P.O.V—-

The 5 of them walked down the beach, it was about 4:00 pm. Kurapika, and Leorio were quite close, laughing and talking softly amongst themselves, while Gon, and Alluka were also chatting. Killua was, as usual behind all of them, because of the shame and guilt he feels.

———KILLUAS P.O.V—-

Alluka's been acting really strange, especially around Gon. Does she like him or something? He felt a bitter feeling deep inside of him. Killua looked around himself, seeing a beach close to all of them.

oh yeah, i mean, we are going to the beach. He snorted softly, and began following Gon again, just as he did years ago.

Feeling lost, he just looked around, and mumbled "Sheesh." Gon seemed to have heard him and turned around with a questioned look on his face.

"You alright, Killua?"

Killua looked into his eyes, just looking at those lovely amber eyes feeling lost in them

He started zoning out, but soon was smacked into reality again. Hearing Gon's voice was like warm water on his skin.

"You know I'm here for you Killua." Gon looked, now serious.

Killua hesitated and said, "I'm fine Gon. Really, I am. Thank you for asking."

Gon smiled and waved at him, shouting something to him but Killua couldn't hear him so he just nodded his head.

Killua shook his head, "Without you Gon, I'd be gone." He smirked, walking along the beach's shore.